Chapter 12

Mikasa pov:

It was now Friday, homecoming game day, also during half time they will finally announce who won homecoming court.

Sakura better had won, or atleast Historia. Sasha worked on both of their campaigns making the best brownie's and cupcakes the student body has ever eaten. Alot of people wore Vote Sakura pins or Vote Historia pins. Which means people were voting.

As for Ami..she had her bestie Kaiya helping. Yes, that girl she finally came to Konoha High... just in time huh... she and Sakura have passed one another but nothing has yet been said. Ami only glared but Kaiya never did anything.

Right now I was sitting at the table eating breakfast. I decided I should tease Sasuke.

"Aunt Mikoto, did you know Sasuke has a girlfriend?" I said as forks dropped and gasps were heard.

"What? I heard no such thing? My dear! Who is the lucky girl" Auntie asked as Sasuke glared at me.

"Sakura." He said.

"Ooh! I like her! Such a sweet girl!" Mikoto said.

"Hmm, they had sex too." I said as more silverware dropped.

"I will kill you." Sasuke said.

"Sweetheart you're protecting yourself right? Fugaku have you had the talk with him?" Mikoto asked as I snickered.

"Mother I assure you, me and Sakura have not indulged in that..Mikasa is just lying, but since she's outing me did anyone know her and Eren are dating?" He said as I gasped.

"You big mouth jerk!" I said as he shrugged.

"AWWW HOW NICE! WE SHOULD START PLANNING THE WEDDING SISTER." Kuchel said.

"OF COURSE SASUKE CAN WEAR FUGAKU'S SUIT" Mikoto said.

What have I done...

Me and Sasuke left the house, with me regretting trying to start funny family drama.

Sakura walked over to us waving as she got into Sasuke's car, she was wearing her cheerleading outfit with a red bow in her head which all cheerleaders wear. Her make up was did beautifully as well.

I walked over to Eren who I hugged before I got into his car .

"Your first game today are you nervous?" I asked.

"Of course not." He said arrogantly.

"Alright I'll be there front row so you better back up this confidence you're showing." I said as he chuckled his hand finding my thigh giving it a squeeze.

"I'll be sure to back it up completely.."

"Hmm" I said blushing.

"Say, lets make a bet." He said.

"A bet? What kind of bet?" I asked.

"If I score atleast 10 points tonight I get to take you out after homecoming tomorrow." He said.

"Eren, homecoming will happen at night.." I said.

"I know" he said.

"Okay..what if you lose?" I said.

"I'll let you chose my next tattoo." He said as my eyes lit up.

"Oh its a bet" I said as he smirked.