Chapter 11

Sakura pov:

Two days later

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️ cw// depression, anxiety

"Gear up ladies we have practice in 5 minutes." Historia said walking into the locker room as me and all the other girls who made the team got dressed in our practice gear.

I wore a safety brace for my arm on my elbow which compressed it a bit.

I went into my bag in my locker and took two pills, my anti depressant, and an anxiety pill.

Ever since my accident, I have been prescribed anti depressants, and my anxiety has been shit lately, since alot of my past is popping up left and right I've been dealing with bad episodes. It's even harder trying to hide them from my friends and even Eren.

I walked out to the gym where half of the court was given to the guys practicing as us cheerleaders took the other half.

There were mats placed as we stood on top of them.

"Okay girls, lets get some quick stretches in and then we'll get started on our routine for the homecoming pep rally and the game friday. It's our first game so we must show spirit and cheer on our team for their first win!" She said as all the girls nodded.

After stretching, Historia went over a few cheers which I was able to pick up immediately, I began to help other girls who struggled with the cheers and once they got it we went over in full speed with no stops.

"Okay, so listen up, those were the cheers for the game, now we have to go over our cheers for the pep rally, we usually do a show for it so prepare for that. Sasha will show you the dance moves for it while I set up formations for catchers and flyers." She said.

As Sasha did the dancing part of the routine, we all mimicked her movements catching on, Historia set up the formations, of course I was a flyer, I was a bit nervous considering I was dropped last time but most of the girls catching are Varsities Cheerleaders, all the lower class men were put on Junior Varsity cheer where they will cheer for the JV teams.

After practice, I sat in the bleachers with Mikasa waiting on Sasuke and Eren as they finished up in practice.

"You look good out there, a real natural." Mikasa said.

"Thank you" I said yawning.

"You've yawned like 10 times since we've been over here, are you okay? I've noticed bags under your eyes as well."

"I'm fine, just a bit tired, I've been staying up lately. Mild insomnia." I said.

"Mhm you sure? You can talk to me Sakura."

"I'm sure, if something were the matter I would talk, I promise." I said smiling.

Her expression was a worried one which means she didn't believe me. I was fine, just alot was on my mind...I didn't want her to worry so I changed the subject.

"That scar on your cheek, what happened?" I asked.

Her hand flew to it, her face holding a sad expression.

"When my parents were in their crash...I was in the car too..my parents died but I only came out with a scratch." She said.

"I'm so sorry..you know my dad..he died in a car crash too. He was a drunk, he killed two people." I said sadly. "I think he was really depressed, my mother died when I was five and he didn't take it well."