Chapter 21

Sakura pov:

⚠️ Trigger warning⚠️ cw//anxiety

Waking up was weird, I was laying on top of Sasuke but we were on a couch..I looked around me and saw all of our friends sprawled everywhere.

Mikasa was sleeping with Eren on the ground, her hair covering his shoulder.

Armin was with Annie, his arm thrown over her as they hands were clasped together.

Sasha was on the love seat in the room fast asleep.

Connie and Jean were....cuddled together as Pieck and Porco slept beside them and Reiner was sleeping alone.

Historia and Ymir were...somewhere.

I sat up slightly straddling Sasuke as I looked and reached for my phone.

I had a few Instagram notifications, one of Reiner tagging all of us in a screen shot from his live last night. I was in the background laying on Sasuke asleep. The second slide was a group picture of us all in our pajamas smiling for the picture with cupcakes in our hand. The Caption saying "Happy Birthday Annie 🥳" I went through my messages and noticed I had 7 missed text messages and calls from Ino.

Pig🫶🏽🐷

Ino: Some fucking bestfriend you are

Ino: You know I believed you when you said you couldn't make it but to see you on Instagram at another party??

Ino: You're so fake, I ask for one thing and you didn't even do that, all I wanted for my bestfriend to be at my 18th birthday party, my dad booked the band we loved since kids and not only was I disappointed you couldn't show so were they. God Sakura I'm so pissed right now.

Ino: I was always there for you when you were down!No matter how hard it was, you move away and find new bestfriends and forget all about the ones you left.

Ino: You're probably drunk right now, I didn't fail to see the tons of red cups in the background. You probably won't even reply because you've always been a coward.

Ino: I wish you didn't survive that attempt..

Ino: I can't believe you I really can't, I'm sitting here crying over someone like you, Bye Sakura, never talk to me ever again!

My mouth was agape and my eyes were wide brimming with tears re-reading over her messages.

The one that hurt most was her wishing I didn't survive...

Ouch.

Sakura: Ino, it's not like that, I've mentally have not been prepared to go to Shiganshina at all, plus I've been to a ton of your parties this was Annie's first party in years...I can understand you're upset but for you to say I shouldn't have survived was a low blow, Maybe you've always felt like that...I can't believe you, all because of a party..you turn a new age every year I could've made the one next year.. Wow...if me not attending a party was end game for you then fine, I'm not going to beg for you to stay in my life, you'll just be another thing that makes Shiganshina a living hell for me. So long Ino.

After that I blocked her number.

I won't deal with anymore negativity...

"Lay back down." A deep voice said as I looked down to see Sasuke.

"Sorry, I will." I said.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later."