Chapter 42

2 months later

2 months later.

Enjoyyy🖤🖤

"Snowflake!"

"Snowflake!" Sarada whistles but the little dog is nowhere to be seen

She begins to panic slightly, every since they had the dog, he had never left her side, maybe to play with Elayna but he was definitely her small companion.

It worried her that the dog wasn't coming out as she called.

Tears began to well in her eyes as she looked everywhere for the dog.

"Mamaaaaaa!" Sarada yelled as her tears began to stream down her face.

Quickly Sasuke, and Sakura were coming down.

"Sarada what's wrong?" Sakura asked.

"I..Cant...find...Snowflake..." she cried as she walked up to Sasuke sinking her face into his shirt.

"I'm sure he's around here somewhere darling." Sakura said as she bent down looking under the couch herself.

With a few whistles and claps of her hands and the calls of the pup's name, Sakura becomes confused.

"Huh, Where could he be?" Sakura asked.

Sarada continued to cry as Sasuke consoled her. "Calm down Sarada, you're only upsetting yourself." He says.

"But I need him" she says crying.

The door to their apartment opens and in walks Mikasa, Eren and Elayna. In Eren's arms is the small white dog.

"We found this little guy outside sitting by the door." Eren said.

"Snowflake" Sarada says crying as she runs over to Eren and the dog jumps out of his arms.

"How'd he get outside?" Sakura asked.

"Must've followed us out when we left." Mikasa said sitting.

"Did you get the ultrasound?" Sakura asked walking over sitting next to her pregnant buddy.

"Yup, still don't know what it is." Mikasa says.

"Maybe next month will be lucky for us" Sakura says sheepishly as Mikasa sighs. "Can't believe Eren got me pregnant, again."

"If I remember correctly you were there right along with me." He says.

"Whatever." Mikasa flips him off.

"You're not alone." Sakura said rubbing her stomach.

"Pregnant twinsies." Mikasa joked as Sakura laughed.

"Can you give me a little sister Mommy?" Elayna asked.