Chapter 18

Mikasa pov:

The next morning I felt a bit better after sleeping right after getting home from the hospital. Right now Eren was taking me to a pharmacy store to buy a morning after pill..well a plan b... he didn't exactly pull out yesterday and its safer if we handle this now incase of a big misfortune.

When he pulled up and parked I un did my seat belt.

"I'll be right out, we should make 1st period." I said as he nodded.

I walked into the store greeting the cashier.

"Good morning ." I said sweetly.

"Good morning, is there anything I can help you with?" She asked with a smile.

"Um...pregnancy test area?" I asked.

"Towards the back of the store near the medicine" she said as I smiled and nodded thanking her.

I walked quickly to the back of the store and once I made it to the back I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I said looking down extending my hand only for it to be Sakura.

Her eyes widened as she quickly hid something behind her back for me to not see.

"What are you doing here?" We both said.

"I asked first" we said again.

"Okay...Sakura what are you doing here and what are you hiding?" I asked.

She sighed and stood up.

She pulled out what she was hiding and it was a plan b.

I was shocked, baffled actually.

"You-you and Sasuke...you gu-"

"Shhh" She shushed me.

"But when? When could you have-don't tell me it was yesterday." I said as her cheeks tinted a pink color as she nodded.

"But where?" I asked.

"Okay enough questions! Its my turn to ask! Why are you here?!?" She asked.

My cheeks warmed as I turned away pointing at the object in her hand.

"Oh my God...when- don't tell me it was yesterday too? Let me guess when you went to go see your parents right?" She said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I didn't know." She said as I mentally cursed myself falling into her trap.

"You have to tell me now." I said.

"Insasukesroomlastnight." She said fast as I replayed those words...no way they had sex while I was in my room dying from a fever...

No wonder that idiot quickly shot me down when I thought I saw her leaving with his family crest on the back of her shirt.

"Well what the hell are we going to do Mikasa? This is the last plan b they have in stock over there.." Sakura said as my eyes widened.

"Can't be" I said walking past her, I went to skim the shelf and noticed all the contraceptives were out of stock. Who the fuck is having sex that much?!? This can't be happening.

"Lets go ask the cashier if there are more in the back, they have to have more." I said as Sakura nodded.

We walked up together to the counter where the cashier happily smiled.