Chapter 19

Sakura pov:

"Sakura dear pass the rolls please" Aunt Carla said as I gave her the bread basket.

Dinner was going great with the Ackermans and Uchiha's and even Itachi's fiancé was there she was 3 months pregnant now which was adorable watching him care for her.

"Sakura so how is cheerleading? Do you plan to go to college for it?" Itachi asked me as my eyes widened.

"Actually no, I love cheerleading but I want to go for medical studies instead." I said.

"Oh really? Why not both?" He asked.

"Oh I don't know, I want to focus on one thing, and plus studies would be alot as well, but I might look into it." I said.

"Thats good, Sasuke and Mikasa say you're very good at what you do keep it up." He said as I smiled.

"Also how have you been dealing with those bullies?" Levi asked.

"Everything is fine, haven't had any problems since the game really." I said eating. A sharp gasp was heard from beside me as I looked at where it came from.

"What is it?" I asked

It was Mikasa looking at her phone as well as Eren Nd even Sasuke.

Mikasa and Eren turned to me.

"Sakura..." Mikasa said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Excuse us please." Sasuke said as he grabbed my wrist and both Mikasa and Eren stood .

"What's going on?" Mikoto asked.

"Eren!" Aunt Carla said as I was pulled upstairs disregarding the calls of the adults at the table.

We went into my room where Eren locked the door.

"What is wrong with all of you?" I asked.

They all shared looks with one another where Mikasa walked forward and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry okay" she said.

"What do you mean? Sorry for what exactly?" I asked.

Mikasa held out her phone, and as I slowly took it, I skimmed through what was on the screen. I read through what was on it and nearly threw up.

On her phone was a picture of 3 girls in ski mask holding beers posing with the corpse of my mother and shovels in their hands holding up middle fingers.

I was at a lost for words.. did they seriously go all the way back to Shiganshina and dig up my mothers grave? Pose for a fucking picture and tag me in it? Did these dumb bitches know this was a crime?

"What the fuck" was all I could say.

"Sakura..."

"No..no take this back..." I said handing her back her phone.

I ran out the room going downstairs where I headed for the door grabbing my keys and a jacket from the rack running outside.

I went straight for my car but behind me was everyone else after me.

"Sakura wait! Where are you going?" Mikasa yelled.

"To Shiganshina." I said unlocking my car door.

"Are you stupid? It's too dark to drive all the way there by yourself." Eren said.

"I don't care! I'm going to see my mom!" I cried out.