Chapter 17

Sakura pov:

🔞Mature content warning🔞.

I spoil you guys 😄 enjoy.

As a young girl I never dreamed or even imagined how one person would make me feel So many feelings at one time. I don't know how but Sasuke did it, he makes me feel everything in every way.

"Sasuke" I breathed out this name. My nails were sunk into his bare back, as he kissed my neck and trailed it down to my almost exposed breast. I was only in my bra now since Sasuke quite literally tore my shirt off, flinging the useless piece of fabric across his room.

My straps were halfway down my shoulders and I wanted nothing more than for Sasuke to completely free me of this annoying barrier of clothing.

His lips trailed softer and softer planting feather like kisses on my chest, teasing me quite a bit. His dark eyes looked up at me and nothing but playfulness in them.

I see now.

Is this payback for me teasing him about his Hn?

Of course it is..

"Sasuke please" I panted out.

A deep low chuckle escaped his lips as he lifted himself up by placing both of his hands firmly on the bed hovering over me.

I sat up a little bit on my elbows looking up at him.The playful glint in his eyes was replaced with a soft look but lust in them as well. He sat me up a bit more. His hands slowly moving the straps of my bra off my shoulders and once they fell his hands moved to the clasps of my bra and undid them where it completely fell. As a reflex my arms shot to cover my chest, not only from slight embarrassment but from the cool air of his vent hitting me directly causing my nipples to harden.

Sasuke's hands found mine and gently pulled my hands and arms away where he looked down at me for a minute before laying me back down on his bed. My head rested gently on his pillow as his mouth found that spot on my chest where it became familiar with and he began to trail kisses down to my left breast where this mouth kissed my hardened nipple and a sharp gasp escaped me.

His tongue flicked at it as his free hand went to massage the other one.

This was another new feeling that was foreign to my body but it feels amazing, amazing is probably an understatement really. This was exhilarating.

Before I knew it my hand moved on its own, finding the back of his head pushing it down further on my chest which Sasuke must've liked since I could feel him smile against my chest.

Soon he began to trail his kissed down my abdomen and towards my nether region. His hand played at the top of my pants where he in one movement pulled them down expertly. Exposing my lace light pink panties which caused a laugh to come from him.

"Wh-what's funny.." I asked flustered as his eyes held amusement.

"You and the color pink." He said deeply as I covered my face with my hands

"It's my favorite color okay!" I said muffled as I could feel him come closer, he moved my hands and my eyes came in contact with him again as he had a smirk on his face.

"I can see that" he said lowly. He bent down placing a small kiss on my lips before moving back down.

His hands found the top of panties as his hands pulled them down. Again another reflex my legs jerked closed for a minute before I relaxed under Sasuke's touch as he gently spread them apart pulling my underwear all the way down to my ankles.