Chapter 43

3 months later

3 months later.

Third Person Pov:

"Can't believe we're having girls...AGAIN." Mikasa exclaimed as her and Sakura walked through a baby store, both of their stomachs protruding greatly through the clothes they wore.

"Hey, our girls are precious, what's two more?" Sakura asked.

"Elayna is already so much like me and Eren I can't have another one of those." She said.

"Yes you can, I'm having another one." Sakura said smiling.

"Oh I know...I'm going to love her, now I have to think of another cute name." Mikasa said.

"Will it be with a E or M this time round?"

"An M, we did E last time...you and Sasuke I guess can keep the S train moving right along." Mikasa said laughing.

"Yup." She chuckled. "I'm letting him pick though."

"Makes sense." Mikasa said as they skimmed through the many selections of little baby girl clothes.

"I still have alot of Elayna's old clothes saved...I can save alot of money." Mikasa said.

"I definitely using Sarada's old clothes, plus all the special "S" ones I had custom made, definitely saving my money!" Sakura said.

"I know thats right...God being pregnant is so tiring, I'm cutting Eren's dick off." Mikasa said.

"Same here. Either wear protection or be dickless, choice is theirs right?" Sakura said.

"Yeah...even though I think this is just our hormones agreeing with each other." Mikasa said as Sakura laughed.

"Yeah..we should leave, because I'm starving, I've been craving those cheese fries down at that one kiosk in the food court, I smelled them walking in today and I almost floated and went to heaven."

"Cheese fries do sound good..but I want a cinnamon roll, with a pickle." Mikasa said.

"Oou, with ranch!" Sakura said.

"And spicy mustard." Mikasa said as Sakura nodded.

"Sounds amazing." Sakura said.

"Definitely amazing, I'm buying it all here, let's go eat." She said grabbing Sakura's hand pulling her out of the store towards the food court.

When they made it there they both bought all of the food they wanted and took their seats in the mall getting ready to chow down.

"Mikasa?"

Mikasa was mid bite into her pickle only to turn and see, Sasha, Annie, Pieck, and Historia.

"Well fuck me." Mikasa grunted seeing them all as Sakura waved to them. "I didn't know you guys were here!" Sasha said walking over making herself comfortable at their table.