Chapter 31

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

Two months later.

🔞Mature Content Warning🔞

"Now who let Sasha be in charge of buying the cake?" Pieck asked.

"I let me be in charge! Plus this is just a taste test right? This is the perfect cake!" Sasha said.

"Sasha...you put candles in a stack of burgers, be serious." Annie said eating one of the burgers.

"You seem to be enjoying it!" Sasha said.

"Im pregnant" Annie deadpanned as Sasha huffed.

"Come on, who wouldn't want a burger cake." Sasha said.

"You give me a headache sometimes Sasha." Pieck said.

"Sakura could you please go to the bakery downtown and pick up the cake samples?" Pieck said.

"Are any of them strawberry?" She asked.

"A few why?" Pieck said.

"Im allergic remember" Sakura said.

"Oh shit yeah..Annie- nevermind you'll probably eat them all before they made it back here." She said.

"Not me, Athena" Annie said rubbing her belly.

"Ugh fine I'll go get the cake samples, just guys get the decorations up, I'll chose the cake at the shop and bring the right one back, if Mikasa calls just explain to her we're doing a class project." Pieck said.

They were planning a surprise party for Mikasa since she turns 19 tomorrow. Right now she was with Eren so she should be at least a little distracted to  notice how all the girls are MIA.

"Did you guys peep Hitch at school today?" Sasha said grabbing everyone's attention.

"Not really I don't too much pay to them, what happened?" Ymir said.

"Her nose was bandaged and her leg was in a boot and she was on crutches, also her and Mina were not sitting with the other three." Sasha said. "It's been like that since school started back." She added.

"Never noticed, those bitches are so irrelevant in my mind that quite frankly I just never give a fuck. After Sakura here gave them that beat down they've kept a distance." Ymir said.

"Wish I could've seen that." Annie said eating a bag of cookies.

"Sheesh Annie" Sasha said.

"Again doofus, I'm pregnant, and you're one to talk, atleast I have a reason to eat lot." She said.

"Blah blah, whatever, anyways, yeah I think maybe they fell out? Because what if Kaiya or one of them fucked Hitch up?" Sasha said.