Chapter 30

Just wanted to let you know that yes this story is taking place in highschool but it will not end when they graduate 🫡 I plan on timeskipping a bit so yeahhhh☺️ enjoy

Third person pov:

1 month later.

"Thanks Aunt Carla"  Sakura said as her aunt sat down a cup with juice as Sakura continued to do her online work for school since she had only a week left of her suspension. She had been bored yes, but since Sasuke did fess up to the principal that it was him in the tape he was given the same amount of days as Sakura and had his basketball privileges pulled until January.

He had came over every day so they could do their school work together and when they were done they were both cuddled together watching different Christmas movies, her favorite every year was the grinch.

"Is Sasuke  not coming over today dear?" Her Aunt asked.

"He is, he's helping put up decorations for Christmas." She said.

"Oh! I'm going out to buy some now, and a new tree, Eren should be home by the time I get back to help." She said.

"Okay be safe, Love you." Sakura said to her Aunt.

As she continued to work on her make up work for school, she eventually completed it and turned it and decided to make her something to eat. Sasuke had told her she should incorporate tomatoes in her diet more, and even though she didn't hate them, she didn't prefer them on most things like he did.

She made a blueberry bagel with cream cheese and brought it inside the living room and sat down watching different Christmas specials that came on.

When she was done, knocks were heard at the door and when she went to answer there stood Sasuke, who looked visibly annoyed.

Sakura couldn't help the giggled erupting from her mouth upon seeing her boyfriend in such a get up. He was wearing a ugly Christmas sweater and a reindeer antlers headband with Christmas lights on them.

"What are you wearing?" She asked him trying to conceal her laughter but he only grunted walking past her into their home.

He pulled the antlers off and took off the sweater walking over to the couch sitting on it.

Sakura closed and locked the door and walked over to him sitting on his lap kicking her legs up as her arms hung around his neck.

Sasuke sighed. "My mother wanted me to dress in that as I helped put up decorations so she can take pictures..for our cousins in Japan..."

"Oh yeah...forgot about that..." Sakura said.

"Yeah..my mom, Mikasa's mom, and Levi's mom, mother was Asian..Japanese, Mikasa's Mom married a western man from the Ackerman family as well as Kuchel." He said.