Chapter 32

Third person Pov:

Third person Pov:

1 Month later.

"Okay pretty, very pretty." Pieck said as Mikasa turned around in her prom dress.

They had all met up at Porco and her Apartment while the guys got ready at Armin's.

"Annie, you don't look too well." Sakura said.

Her dress was a pink one, long and soft pink, her hair was in a half up half down style, curled beautifully, her shoes glittery and sparkly.

"My stomach has been cramping, like back to back." She said.

"Oh God" Sakura said.

"What do you mean Oh G-Oh SHIT." Annie screamed. "Fucking hell, Guys! A cramp just hit so fucking hard."

"God where is my phone?" Sakura said digging her purse.

"Annie just breathe!" Mikasa said walking to her slowly bending down with her pregnant she started showing just a little bit as well as Sakura.

"What is happening?" Pieck said walking over holding her dress up a little bit.

"Annie is having contractions." Sakura said finally grabbing her phone.

"Contractions? That means-" Mikasa started to say when a liquid was heard hitting the floor

"Guys, I think I just pissed myself." Annie said.

"YOUR WATER BROKE!" Sakura and Mikasa screamed.

"Oh fuck" Sasha said dropping her bag of chips.

"AM I HAVING MY BABY?" Annie said freaking out.

"Armin! Get here quick!" Sakura said over the phone

"Is something wrong? Is Annie okay?"

"No! She's in labor!" She said and that's when they heard a thud over the phone and scrambling.

Turns out Armin Fainted.

"Sakura, you girls get Annie to the hospital, we'll get Armin up and we'll get him there" Eren said

"Is he okay?" Mikasa asked.

"Yes babe, he just passed out, the news must've struck him."

"Fine what about Prom?" Sakura asked.

"We'll still have time to go, right now get her to the hospital." Eren said hanging up.

"Fuck" Mikasa said as she helped Annie stand.

"Guys my hospital bag is at Armin's." Annie said panting. "Why the fuck is she coming so early? I thought I was due in May!"