Eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN
THE RULES OF SELINA
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

When I returned to Savannah, there was a crowd in front of our gate

When I returned to Savannah, there was a crowd in front of our gate. Behind the bus windows, I waved to as many fans as I could before we drove past them.

"Congratulations. You're famous now," Tai told me, and I pulled my hoodie up. Yesterday Madison, Tai, Nick, and I went to a bar and drank until we couldn't anymore. We got back to the hotel at around 2 am only to leave Atlanta at 5. Even though I tried to force a smile, I was barely even awake right now.

The bus parked in front of the manor and instantly, the staff welcomed me back and begin offloading my bags. Mom and Dad waited for us inside, hugging me once they saw us. Toni and Tasha weren't here anymore, they had gone back to London last week which sucked.

"You smell like shit," Dad told me and I rolled my eyes.
It was the alcohol that I practically chugged down my throat.

"While you were gone, I managed to finesse my way out of a speeding ticket," Serafina said walking down the stairs, making me roll my eyes. She was only 18 yet she's had 6.

"How much did you pay the officer this time?" I asked, earning a chuckle from my father. "I give you guys too much money,"

"I didn't pay him anything. I simply just told him I started my period and began crying," She said, moving her blonde hair off her shoulder. "Men are so easy to manipulate,"

"Exactly," Mom said, while dad just mumbled something in Italian and walked off. "You two are beautiful women, own your divine feminine energy,"

"I mean, Selina isn't that good-looking," She said, my draw dropping open. Mom shrugged, "Oh please. I'm Diana Maxwell, I can't make ugly children."

She kissed our cheeks before walking towards her office. I stood in front of my sister and narrowed my eyes. "Cum stain,"

"Dirty Tampon,"

"Sleep paralysis demon,"

"Herpes Horse,"

We both burst out laughing at our stupid nicknames. Even though we gave each other hell, we were still best friends. "Come here, I missed you,"

I pulled her into a hug, just as my brother walked down the stairs. "Fatneek,"

"I see Toni has taught his British slang," I said, tilting my head to the side. He walked past me and headed towards the front doors. "Where the hell are you going?"

"Just to meet up with some friends," He said, sending me a wink before walking off.

"I don't trust him," Serafina said, earning a small nod from me. When we realized we were still hugging, we quickly pushed ourselves away from each other and pretended to gag.

"I think I got some of your dark hair in my mouth," She told me.

"That's not more traumatizing than seeing your eyes up close," I explained, before heading up the stairs. When I arrived at my room, I closed the doors and jumped on my bed before cursing slightly at my headache. After having a shower, brushing my teeth, and washing my hair, I wore a pair of sweats and laid back down. Just then, there was a knock at the door. I opened it, revealing Peter, our family butler.