Thirty Eight

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
THE RULES OF SELINA
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

A giggle escaped my lips as I pulled the covers off my body

A giggle escaped my lips as I pulled the covers off my body. Lifting myself off the bed, I place my feet down on the cold floor and I thank the fuzzy socks I'm wearing for the extra warmth. The time was about 8 am, and I knew Ricardo wouldn't be awake during this time. Pressing the stereo in my room, I make my way back to the bed as Mariah Carey's voice enters my nose.

I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you

Swaying my hips slightly, I straddled Ricardo's lap earning a deep groan from him while his eyes were closed. "Merry Christmas. It's time to get up,"

Slowly his eyes fluttered and a small smile appeared on my features. I never expected him to wake up so easily. His hands placed themselves on my hips and a fire trail followed where he touched. I sank my teeth into my bottom lip, noticing the way he was looking at me, almost like he wanted to kiss me for the rest of our lives. Rolling my eyes, I tilt my head to the side playfully. "What?"

He shrugged, offering me a boyish grin. "Merry Christmas, baby,"

My heart beats rapidly after hearing those words. Pulling myself down, I peck his lips and hum to myself in satisfaction. "Merry Christmas, Ric,"

Shakira meowed signaling that she had just woken up from her slumber. Grabbing Ric's hands, I place them over his head, "You want to get up now?"

"Fuck no. I want to sleep," He said, earning a small mischievous smirk from me. Untangling our hands, I lift myself off his lap while his eyes followed my every move. I look at myself in the mirror, taking my hair out of the bun and letting it flow down my back.

"Well, I'll be cooking breakfast," I said, turning towards him. Slowly, my hands found the edge of my satin dress and I lifted it off my body, leaving myself completely naked in front of his eyes. Humming to myself, I make my way out of the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen. I decided this morning, I would make toast along with some sunny-side-up eggs and bacon.

After putting the bacon in the oven, I wasn't surprised to feel a few kisses on the back of my neck. Sinking my teeth into my bottom lip, I allow Ricardo to bend me over the counter and spread my cheeks. "I thought you wanted to sleep in,"

"And miss opening my Christmas gift?" He said while spreading my lower lips open. Even though I didn't want him to stop, I grabbed his hands and moved them away from my body, playfully. "I didn't get naked for you, Ric,"

"Oh yeah?" He asked, making my cheeks turn a bright red. Nodding, I grabbed a pan and open the egg cartridge. "Yes, and I need personal space,"