Thirty Six

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
THE RULES OF SELINA
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX THE RULES OF SELINASAVANNAH, GEORGIA

I begged Ricardo to punish me. Even though we both apologized, I still wanted to pay for what I made him feel last week.

I sat on my bed, with my hands tied together with one of his ties, behind my back. He had wrapped his belt around my neck, and even though it was digging into my skin, I sat there smiling.

I spent my entire life building myself to be as confident as my mother. Before I met him, no one had ever made me feel nervous or weak but the night I drove over the pothole, everything changed. Ricardo was the cause of my collapse and I wanted nothing more than for him to ruin me. I used to make fun of women who were at the mercy of men but now I understand.

Speaking of the devil, he stood in front of me. His brown hair had been ruffled and his eyes were dark as dominance radiated off him. His eyes moved from my nipple piercings down to the tattoo under my breasts, and his tongue swiped across his bottom lip.

I started to reach my foot towards him but before I could touch his leg, he pulled my head down by my hair. A painful sensation washed through me, and I harshly sank my teeth into my bottom lip.

"Don't touch me," He demanded, sternly. "Not unless you want me to choke you with my cock. I bet you would like that, wouldn't you?"

Sitting in front of him naked was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. My body yearned for his attention, it was impossible just sitting still when he looked like that.

"Words, Selina," I winced as he pulled harder, tilting my head to the side. My scalp began to feel like it was on fire but I could never ask him to stop. "Y–Yes. I would,"

Ricardo hummed, grabbing my chin. My eyes never left his as he slowly pushed his thumb in between my lips, and watched as I started sucking. When he pulled his thumb away from me, I pouted softly and I just knew my eyes begged for his attention.

Sitting down next to me, he used the belt around my neck to pull me over his knee in one motion, so that my ass is hanging in the air. I'm sure my neck is bruised but I don't care.

He unbuckled the belt off my neck, and I suddenly felt like I could breathe again. I took a deep breath, knowing what was going to happen next.

"Tell me what you did wrong while you were in New York, Selina,"

"I called myself single, and hung out with another man," I said, keeping my head down.

"Like a...?"

"Whore," I whispered. Goosebumps erupt on my skin when he trailed the metal buckle of the belt on my ass.

"Let's get one thing straight. Every inch of your body—it belongs to me," A needy whine leaves my lips and I find myself leaning into his embrace, begging him to touch me, begging him to punish me already. "Please,"