Nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN
THE RULES OF SELINA
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

CHAPTER NINETEEN THE RULES OF SELINALOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

Today marked the beginning of my awakening. In my entire 21 years, I had never felt so excited to be at the mercy of one man. My body throbbed for his touch which was driving me insane.

"Look at you, so fucking drenched," Daddy Ric whispered to himself, his tongue swiping across his bottom lip. He pulled his belt off and held it in his left hand.

He grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him before connecting our lips. I moaned in the kiss, and our tongues danced furiously.

"Bend over the table," He demanded once we broke apart. I quickly listened. Now, I was in front of him ready to be used.

"Good,"

A large smile planted itself on my lips. I think that was the first time Ricardo had complimented me, and it felt so fucking amazing.

"Ever since you walked into my life, you've only caused chaos to erupt," He uttered, his hand grabbing a handful of my backside. "Strutting your little ass around but purposely seducing me from a distance. Here I am feeling like a mad man because you were so fucking close but out of reach. Tell me why I shouldn't make your ass purple,"

I felt my breath hitched in the back of my throat. This was all new to me, no one had ever dared to punish Selina Maxwell.

"Because I'm sorry,"

"I don't give a fuck if you're sorry. You know what you put me through the last few weeks?" He said, a small chuckle escaping his lips. I swallowed nervously.

"How many do you think you deserve?" He asked, and I only pressed my lips together temporarily. "10?"

"I'll make that 50,"

Before I knew it, the belt came onto my skin and I let out a scream. My eyes widened, I never expected him to be so kinky but here we are. Before I could even digest the pain, he grabbed my hair again and pulled me back.

"Count,"

"One," I croaked out. His hand soothed the area before he pulled the belt down again, and another scream left.

"Two,"

Soon my screams turned into gentle moans. The sound of a belt landing on my ass could be heard in the large suite. I gripped the edge of the table, feeling tears fall out of my eyes. They weren't tears of pain—no, they were tears of enjoyable pain. For some reason, I wanted him to keep going. I wanted more.

I was getting my ass beat and I fucking liked it. In fact, this only made me want to piss him off more because I knew he would punish me. This wasn't even a punishment, this was the pleasure.