Twenty Two

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
THE RULES OF SELINA
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

The morning came rather shortly, I must have been in a deep sleep

The morning came rather shortly, I must have been in a deep sleep. After putting my dress back on, I walked down the stairs, a pleasant smile on my face. Ricardo sat in his kitchen, pouring himself a glass of orange juice.

"Morning," I said, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek. He was dressed in a white dress shirt, the selves rolled up at his elbows, exposing his tattooed and veiny forearms. As usual, he looked incredible.

"I went to the store before you woke up and bought you some cereal,"

I blushed, he was thinking of me.

"Thanks," Grabbing the cereal, I pour it into a bowl before pouring some milk. Taking the bowl, I sit next to him and take his glass of orange juice. He was unfazed by it, almost as if he knew I was going to steal his drink.

"So," I said, his brown eyes landing on me. "What are you doing today?"

"I have some business regarding the races and then, I'll be at the shop. What about you?"

"Just some promo stuff with my manager and publicist. How about we meet up again later?"

Before he could answer me, the doorbell rang and my eyes followed him as he opened the front door.

A woman stood on the other side, her hands in her back pockets. His eyes ran up and down her attire and he frowned gently. "Anisa?"

"Ricky," She smiled, with a thick Spanish accent. Black shorts and a black leather jacket clung to her body, a collar secured around her neck. She wore ripped fishnet tights on her toned thighs, that traveled down to her combat boots. A piercing sat on her nose, along with a few tattoos on her arms. I even notice the motorcycle that was parked on the driveway.

She looked completely different from me, and I wondered how he knew her.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in Spain?" He asked, confusion laced in his voice. I looked between them, noticing the way their eyes were only trained on each other.

"Just because I couldn't move to America with you doesn't mean I couldn't visit," She asked, tilting her head to the side. "And this is the house we decided on together, so I just wanted to see it in person,"

What the fuck?

He didn't move his gaze away from her, and I swore I felt a knife stab my stomach once again. Slowly I made my way over to them and crossed my arms. She finally noticed me and produced a tight smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you had company. I'm Anisa," She held out her hand, gesturing for me to take it. "His ex-girlfriend,"