Thirty Two

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
THE RULES OF SELINA
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

The next morning, Ricardo woke me up with his head between my legs

After giving me the best orgasm I had ever had in my entire life, the two of us headed to the gym. For 30 minutes we ran, and focused our attention on lifting weights.

"Wherever you stop, I'll start," He said, standing behind me. Wiping the sweat off my forehead, I nod and bend down to pick up the lifts. First, I was starting with 40 Kg.

Ricardo pressed himself against my ass, creating a small blush on my cheeks. Picking up the weight with both my hands, I stand up before placing it on the floor again.

"Good girl," He said, sending chills down my spine. I chuckled, throwing my head back and resting my head on his chest. "Stop, you're distracting me,"

He smirked, his hand sliding into my spandex shorts and cupping my entrance. Pushing him away, I giggle to myself and shake my head.

Next, I went to 50 Kg, and I repeated the action. After a couple more minutes, I stopped at 100kg. Honestly, I'm proud that I got this far because he was cheating. Every second, he was touching me, slapping my ass, resting both his hands on my hips, adjusting my sports bra, brushing his lips on the back of my shoulder, etc. He was driving me insane.

We switched places, and now he was lifting weights. He had taken off his shirt a little while ago, so his abs were glistening with his sweat. Clearing my throat, I look away and I hear a chuckle from him.

After multiple reps, he was able to get to 220 Kg which was more than half of what I was able to get to. He's just so fucking strong.

Lastly, we focused on crunches. He held my feet and every time I came up, I gave him a quick peck before going back down again.

When we finished, we returned and had a shower before I called my nutritionist. Her name was Rachel and Tai hired her to keep my body healthy. Having a career was stressful and she wanted me in my peak condition.

5 minutes later, Ricardo came out of the bedroom, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, my eyes traveling to his v-line. My mouth ran dry at the beautiful sight in front of me.

He looked up at me, his eyebrows furrowed together, earning a small frown from me. "Is this breakfast for children? What the fuck is this?"

"I just got off the phone with my nutritionist and she recommended this for me. Dandelion + Vanilla Tea for good digestion. Then for breakfast: apricot, goat cheese, dark chocolate with dried fruit and hazelnut, and raspberries," I said, placing plates on the dining room table.

"I'm never letting you arrange breakfast again," He said, a low rumble escaping from his chest. Just then my phone rang, and I pulled it from my pocket. "Hey,"