Twenty Eight

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
THE RULES OF SELINA
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT THE RULES OF SELINASAVANNAH, GEORGIA

⚠️⚠️ Mentions of R@pe, and trauma in this chapter.

1 week later

"So let me get this straight. You two had sex and you felt incredible but the second his ex came back from Spain, he ghosts you and obviously gets back with her only to tell you he's not with her. Then he kissed you the same place you met after you just kissed Jack a few hours prior. This man, Ricardo told you he misses you but he's letting his ex-girlfriend stay in your home. Correct?"

"Correct," I sighed, while my mother ran her hands through her blonde hair and sighed. "I think we should tell your father,"

"They'd literally kill each other," A frown placed itself on my lips. She narrowed her eyes and tilted her head towards. "Okay, but what about your brother, Lorenzo? You know they're both very protective of you,"

"Lorenzo is heading back to college next week,"

"Colombia is only a flight away, darling," She mumbled, shrugging. My phone rang for the hundredth time and I lifted it, seeing the same number I had seen the last 7 times.

"Is that him?"

"I blocked his first and second number and now, it seems like he got another one so he can call me. At this point, I'm not sure if he'll leave me alone. I don't want to see him because he reminds me of the mistakes I made. How could I let him kiss me after everything he's done? God, am I fucking idiot or what?"

"You're not an idiot, don't call yourself that," I pulled my legs to my chest while I continued sitting on my bed. Mom immediately noticed my pout, her eyebrows knitted together.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel like I'm losing myself to him. I used to be this badass bitch who didn't take shit from anyone but now I'm just this vulnerable loser. All it takes is just to see him and I'm down on my knees,"

"What you need to do is take control again. You know how to do it. Come on, you're my daughter. How do you think I made your father fall for me?" She smirked, sinking her teeth into her bottom lip as I cringed.

"Didn't dad have a girlfriend when you met?"

"Didn't stop me. Don't worry, She was a bitch anyway. Last I heard, she has herpes so," Mom looked down at her nails before her eyes moved to the expensive Wedding bands on her ring finger. "And I had a husband when your father came back in the picture. So we're even now,"