Twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE
THE RULES OF SELINA
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

After a long day of recording music, I walked into Ricardo's shop just as the other mechanics were heading out

After a long day of recording music, I walked into Ricardo's shop just as the other mechanics were heading out. These crusty men looked me up and down, trying to get my attention.

"My standards are high," I told them, sending them a wink. "Your chances are low,"

They rolled their eyes calling me names before walking out. I ignored them and pulled my sunglasses off. The Receptionist wasn't in today, which was a shame. He was adorable.

After I found Daddy Ric, he drove my car into the garage and began servicing it.

"She caught me off guard. Like just because you didn't hear me saying 'excuse me' you're going to pull my hair? She's really lucky that I didn't punch her in the neck. But then my manager Tai said that I can't get into fights anymore because of my image but honestly, I was willing to fuck it. And she ruined my night. Here I was celebrating over my first concert in a club in Atlanta then she has to pull that shit?" I took another sip of my beer while sitting on the hood of my car.

"You fucking talk too much. Jesus," Ricardo assured.

"Anyway, I hope she gets chlamydia in her throat and can't speak anymore," I said. He rolled himself from under, his muscles bulging from underneath his black t-shirt as sweat rolled and dropped his dark strands. When he stood in front of me and placed both of his hands on the car next to my hips, I froze.

Shit.

I found myself looking at his luscious lips, fantasizing about everything he could do with them while desire obliterated my consciousness. During this moment of tension, I pressed my thighs together stopping my juices from flowing out. God, I was so wet for this man.

Suddenly, he grabbed the tool on my right and walked off, leaving me desperate. "Maybe I should use my mouth for something else," I whispered, earning an eye roll from him.

"You're in heat,"

I jumped off the car, and made my way toward him, playing with the end of my low-rise skirt. It was about the size of a belt and I never wore it out but I decided to today. "You know, I don't think you're going to be done with my car today,"

"I'm almost finished. Just have to—,"

"So I'll need an uber. Do you offer short or long rides?" I asked, cutting him off. Ricardo only looked at the wrench in his hand, a deep exhale coming from him.

With my heels tapping against the floor teasingly, I made sure to keep my eyes on him. Before I could place my hands on his chest, he grabbed my wrists.

"You're not affecting me, Selina,"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. You think you're this seductive woman but you're only a girl. You're just making me fucking upset while I'm trying to concentrate. You obviously don't know when to quit," He cursed, his eyes dark.