c - panic attack

i felt my whole body start to shake uncontrollably. tears were pouring down my face. all i wanted to see was chris. i miss him so much.

i picked up my phone and could barely dial in his number before calling him and putting it on speaker, setting my phone down on the floor. i was sitting in the corner of my room with my knees tucked into my chest. i could barely breathe, and i knew i was having a panic attack.

"hello?" i hear from the other end of the phone.
"c-chris can y-you come over p-please.." i managed to spit out shakily.
"i'm on my way. are you okay? try to breathe for me my love.." he tried calming me down.

chris always helped me when i had panic attacks. i stayed silent but tried breathing methods that matt had taught me. i could talk a little better now.

"p-please hurry." is all i said.
"okay baby i'm on my way.. i'll be there in 5" he said, before hanging up the phone. (pretend he can drive for the sake of the imagine)

before i knew it, i heard my bedroom door bust open, and chris quickly rushed over to me.
"hey.. it's okay. calm down love.." he said, wrapping his arms around me. i collapsed into his arms, crying into his chest.
"everything's gonna be okay.." he whispered, rubbing my back. my breathing slowed and i relaxed into his body.
"thank you, chris.. i'm sorry" i said, pulling away from him.
"hey.. don't be sorry. okay? thank you for calling me" he said, happy that i trusted him. i nodded.

"wanna cuddle and watch movies?" he asked, smiling at me. i smiled back and nodded, standing up and getting on the bed. he opened his arms as an invitation to lay on him, and i laid inbetween his legs and put my head on his chest. he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me. he began to play with my hair, and i immediately felt safe.
i feel so comforted around chris. he truly does care about me. i trust him with my whole life.

"thank you so much, chris. i love you." i said, lifting my head to look at him. he smiled down at me.
"i love you too, princess." he said, leaning down and kissing me lightly. i kissed him back, and laid my head back down on his chest. he kissed me on the top of my head.
"goodnight love.." he whispered.
"goodnight pretty boy" i whispered back, snuggling into his chest and smiling, before drifting off to sleep in his arms.