m - weekend away

it had been a good 3 days since i've seen my boyfriend matt. you're probably thinking "that's not that long", but we rarely go even a day without seeing eachother. i missed him a lot, and couldn't wait to see him today. it was sunday and 8:30pm, and i was leaving my friends house now. i was on my way home when i got a text from matt, asking when i'd be home. i replied when i got to a red light, and said "i'm on my way now, 5 minutes" and continued on my way.

once i arrived at the triplets house, i got out of my car and locked the doors, and walked up to the front door. all the lights were off, and i assumed chris and nick were asleep. i creeped up the stairs and towards matt's room, and lightly knocked on the door. i heard a tired voice say "come in" from the other side, and did as i was told. i opened the door and shut it behind me, sliding my shoes off and walking towards his bed. he sat up and leaned against his headboard. i walked over to the side he was on and smiled at him in the dimly lit room, and he smiled back. he opened his arms as an invitation to hug him, and i almost immediately complied and crawled into his lap, hugging him tightly. he wrapped his arms around my waist, and i dug my head into the crook of his neck. he kissed my head and slowly rubbed my back.
"i missed you" i said in a quiet voice.
"i missed you too, love." he said, in almost a whisper. i pulled my head up and smiled at him, before lightly kissing him. he kissed me back and pulled away, pulling the covers up and scooting down in the bed. i scooted down with him, staying on top of him. he pulled the covers over us and wrapped his arms around me again. i placed my head in his neck and began to feel sleepy.
"goodnight" i whispered.
"goodnight" he replied, and with that i drifted to sleep in the comfort of his arms.