c - party pt 1 (14k??)

a/n
before this chapter i wanna say thank u so much for 14k reads!! that's absolutely insane i love you all!!
_______________________________

me and the triplets had been invited to some kind of party tonight and i was really looking forward to go. id been stressed lately and i need a night like this. i was getting ready with nick and trying to find an outfit. i wasn't a big dress person, so i decided to go kind of casual.

i picked a bandana print cropped tank top, with some ripped jeans and a belt

i picked a bandana print cropped tank top, with some ripped jeans and a belt. i threw on simple jewelry that i wore everyday and grabbed my purse. i walked out of nicks closet and he gasped.
"you look amazing y/n!!" he squealed.
"you don't look so bad yourself" i said smiling, and he gave me a 360 twirl. i hyped him up and we went downstairs and waited for chris and matt. i couldn't wait to see what chris was wearing, i hoped that we matched atleast a little. soon after me and nick got downstairs, matt walked down with a worried expression on his face. he was ready, but there was no sign of chris.
"what's wrong?" i asked him.
"chris says he doesn't wanna go. can you talk to him?" he said, scratching the back of his head. i nodded and walked up the stairs. i knocked softly on chris' door and heard "come in" from the other side, so i opened the door and walked in, closing it behind me.
"baby, why don't you wanna go?" i asked, walking over to where he was laying on his bed and sitting next to him. he sighed and sat up.
"i'm just not a big party person. will you be okay going without me?" he said, not breaking eye contact with me. i didn't wanna force him to go, but i knew i wouldn't be able to go without him there. i shook my head no and spoke up.
"if you're not going then i'll stay too" i said, pulling out my phone to text matt.
"nonono baby, you need to go you've been looking forward to it all week!" he said, placing his hand on mine which was lying on my thigh.
"i know but i don't think i can go without you, it's okay" i said, interlocking our fingers. he shook his head no and got up.
"i'm gonna go" he said, quickly changing his shirt and putting on some jewelry.
"no, you didn't want to i don't wanna make you go" i said, pouting.
"baby it's okay, i don't mind going i think it'll be fun anyways" he said, walking over to me and standing in between my legs. i hugged his waist and he hugged me back, and bent down to kiss my forehead. he grabbed my hand and we both went downstairs together.
"are u sure you wanna go?" i whispered while we were walking to the car. he smiled and nodded, kissing my hand which was still interlocked with his. i smiled back and we began to drive to the party.