c - fainted (requested)

a/n
i don't know if this is what you meant when you requested this but this is what i got out of it, so sorry if it's not the exact thing you were picturing. i think it turned out alright but i hope you enjoy!! <3

______________________________

me and chris had been arguing for like 20 minutes about something stupid. it was a dumb argument and i was gaining a headache from all the yelling.
"chris can we please just stop" i said, holding my head.
"no! you don't get to say that and then just wanna stop talking!" he exclaimed, standing a couple feet in front of me. i sighed and began walking away.
"you're seriously just gonna walk away?" he said, which caused me to turn around.
"chris i don't feel good, i feel lighthea-" i started, before i lost my balance and everything went dark.

chris pov:

"oh my god y/n, are you okay?!" i yelled, running up to her and trying to shake her awake. she wouldn't get up so i yelled nick and matt's name, and they rushed in.
"what happened?!" they asked, kneeling down next to us. a couple tears had fallen down my face at this point.
"we were arguing and she j-just fainted!" i said, still trying to shake her awake.
"calm down chris.. matt pick her up and take her to the bed." nick said, trying to calm me down. matt did as he was told, and laid y/n on her back onto my bed. she was breathing fine so they decided against calling for help. they put a rag soaked with cold water on her forehead. they left the room to get something and i stayed with y/n. i sat next to her with my knees up to my chest and my head in my hands. if i would've just dropped it and left her alone, she probably would have been fine. i felt so guilty and couldn't help but cry. they told me to just wait with her so i waited and looked over at her every once and a while to make sure she was still breathing okay.

y/n pov:

i slowly started to open my eyes, wondering what happened and where i was. i turned my head and saw chris sitting with his knees tucked to his chest and his head in his arms. it sounded like he was crying.
"chris?" i mumbled, slowly trying to sit up. he shot his head up and saw me awake, instantly wrapping his arms around me. i was confused, but hugged him back.
"i'm so sorry y/n it's all my fault i-" he rambled on, but i interrupted him.
"chris.. it's okay. it's not your fault." i said, now remembering what happened from before. he cried into my chest, while i hugged him and he hugged me tightly.
"i'm so glad you're okay." he said into my chest.
"me too, chris. and i'm sorry about earlier." i said, rubbing his back.
"don't be.. it was my fault." he said, pulling away from the hug. i smiled at him and leaned in for a soft kiss, before laying back down. he laid down with me and i laid my head on his chest, cuddling up to his side. he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly.
"i love you so much." he said, kissing the top of my head.
"i love you too" i said, before drifting back to sleep.