m - stressed

matt had been very stressed out lately. he had so much going on and he's been really tired. i feel bad because he is so anxious and i just wish i could take away all the problems he has.

he just got home from filming and opened his bedroom door. i was laying on his bed, and when i saw him i immediately noticed something was wrong.
"are you okay baby?" i asked him, sitting up concerned. he nodded and silently walking into the bathroom. i heard the shower turn on. i waited patiently for him to get out, and when he did he walked out of the bathroom. his eyes were red and puffy and he had tears staining his face.
"oh matt.. are you okay? come here.." i said, and opened my arms. he walked over and practically collapsed on me, and i wrapped my arms around him. he buried his head into the crook of my neck and just cried. i rubbed his back gently.
"hey.. it's okay my love." i whispered, continuing to reassure him.
"w-why does everything have to be so stressful." he said shakily.
"i know baby.. it's hard but you're strong and you're gonna get through it. is there anything i can do?" i asked him, playing with his hair. he snuggled closer to me.
"just hold me.. please." he said, the tears slowing down. i continued playing with his hair and held him tighter. i felt his body start to relax in my arms. eventually i heard light snores escaping from his mouth, and his body was now completely relaxed.

i hate seeing him like this, he deserves the world. matthew sturniolo is the sweetest guy on this planet and i would do absolutely anything to take the stress off of his shoulders because i love him so much and he doesn't deserve any of it. i kissed the top of his head and drifted off to sleep myself.