party pt 2

TW: underage drinking.
if you're uncomfortable with that skip this story !! 💗

________________________________

we got to the party and i was getting more and more excited as we got closer to the house. when we parked we could already hear the loud music. there was also a strong scent of alcohol coming from the front door. this was gonna be a chaotic night.

me and chris walking in the house hand in hand, with nick and matt behind us. i walked straight to the drinks and chris stayed with me. none of the triplets drank, so i was kinda the only one.

it had been 30 minutes and i already had a few drinks, and i was dancing with chris and nick on the dance floor. we were giggling and doing stupid dance moves, and just having a good time. i was pretty tipsy, but nothing too serious.

it had now been around two hours, and i had lost sight of chris. i was pretty drunk at this point, and got the sudden urge to throw up. i stumbled to the bathroom and locked the door behind me, and immediately threw up in the toilet. when i was done, i heard a knock on the door.
"who is it" i said, sitting by the toilet.
"it's me, chris. are you okay?" he said, he must've seen me walk in here. i got up and attempted to walk to the door and unlock it. once i did he opened it and our eyes met. i smiled at him and he smiled back, and i pulled him in and locked the door again.
"everything okay?" he asked.
"yea, just have a headache from the loud music" i said, as he looked towards the puke filled toilet.
"did you throw up?" he asked, walking over and flushing it like i had forgotten to do. i nodded. he walked over and pulled me into a hug, and i hugged him back.
"do you feel any better?" he asked after kissing the top of my head.
"yeah" i said, smiling into his chest. he pulled away and i attempted to kiss him, but he swerved it.
"brush your teeth first" he said giggling. i laughed and walked to the sink, pulling my toothbrush out of my bag.
"wait you actually brought a toothbrush to a party?" he asked, laughing.
"of course i did" i said, as if everyone did that.
"weirdo" he said, and i giggled. i brushed my teeth quickly and then turned to see chris.
"kiss now?" i asked, and he nodded. i walked over to him and looked up at him, and he leaned down and kissed me softly. i kissed him back, putting one of my hands on his neck and he placed one of his on my waist and the other on my face. it ended as quickly as it started, but i smiled and hugged him once more.
"now let's go partyyyyy" i said, unlocking the door and attempting to walk out. i stumbled a bit and almost fell but chris placed his hands on my waist to stop me from falling, which made me blush.
"damn, we're dating and i still make you blush?" he said giggling. i playfully slapped his arm, and we went and a fun rest of our night.