m - cramps

i had started my period yesterday, and i was having the WORST cramps ever. i couldn't even move i was in so much pain. i even cried due to how bad i was hurting. i had just recently moved in with the sturniolos, and i shared a room with matt, my boyfriend. he was out at the store and i was crying because of the cramps, curled up in our shared bed. i couldn't find the heating pad anywhere and i just wanted matt.
______________________________

matt
hey baby, how are you
doing?

y/n
been better. you?

matt
what's wrong love?

y/n
period cramps :(

matt
i'm on my way home
baby, be there in 10
________________________________

i smiled at his message, and set my phone down, clenching my stomach. i just want this to be over. it hurts so bad. i tried so hard to fall asleep and eventually i did.
i woke up to matt gently shaking me awake.
"hey baby.. i got you some stuff" he said, smiling. i smiled back and sat up, wincing from the sudden pain. the cramps still weren't gone. he frowned at the sight of me like this, but handed me a mcdonald's bag. he then plugged in a heating pad and placed it on my lower stomach.
"thank you baby.. you didn't have to" i said, smiling at him.
"of course baby, here take this medicine it'll help with the cramps" he said, handing me 2 pills. i thanked him again and swallowed the pills with the root beer he had gotten me from mcdonald's. he sat next to me and we ate together, and my cramps went down by a lot.
"thank you for helping me love, my cramps feel a lot better" i said, leaning my head on his shoulder.
"of course love, i'm glad you feel better." he said, leaning his head on top of mine. i finished up eating and he laid down, and i laid cuddled up to his side with my arms around his waist. he had one arm around me playing with my hair, and the other holding my hand, rubbing the back of it with his thumb.
"i love you, matt" i whispered sleepily
"i love you too, y/n." he whispered back, then i drifted to sleep in his arms.