m - live

i was downstairs in the living room, and i decided that i missed my boyfriend matt. sure we had only been away from eachother for like 30 minutes, but that was much too long for me. i stood up from the couch and walked upstairs, and headed towards matt's door. i knocked lightly, and heard a "come in" from the other side of the door. i opened it and saw matt sitting on his bed, with his phone propped up to face him.
"oh sorry, i didn't know you were live" i said, turning to leave the room.
"no it's okay, you can stay." he said, smiling at me. i smiled back and shut the door behind me. he opened his arms up.
"come here love" he said, and i walked over and sat on his lap. he wasted no time snaking his arms around my waist and hugging me tightly. i hugged him back, kissing his neck softly.
"guys look at how pretty my girlfriend is, didn't i get so lucky" he said to the live, which made me blush and dig my head into his neck to hide my face. he giggled to himself.

i must've fallen asleep at some point, because the next thing i knew i woke up to being tucked in by matt.
"shh, go back to sleep baby you were only asleep for like 10 minutes" he said, kissing my forehead. i nodded, and noticed he was off of the live. he laid next to me and i quickly wrapped my arms around him, and he did the same. i dug my head into his chest, and he kissed my head and began to play with my hair.
"goodnight pretty girl" he said quietly.
"goodnight love" i mumbled, already half asleep.