m - texts

a/n
this one's based off of those tiktoks where they go to the camera app and like the person that it was ab had the phone, if that makes any sense at all 💀
_______________________________

i have had a huge crush on matt for a long time, and it was getting harder and harder to keep in. no one knew and i had to get it off my chest eventually. i had no idea if he felt the same and i was too scared to tell him, so i decided to talk to nick. i was at home and it was really late, and the boys were filming right now so i knew it was probably an okay time to do it. i pulled out my phone and took a deep breath before going to nicks contact.

______________________________

y/n
nick i gotta tell you
something really important.

nick
yeah what's up?

y/n
i really like matt.
please don't tell him..
read: 1:42am

________________________________

i saw that nick had read my message but not responded, and i got a little upset. was he mad at me? maybe he was just busy? i mean they are filming. i tried not to think too much into it. i was home alone so i played music on my speaker and laid in my bed, drowning in my thoughts.

matt pov:

i was on nicks phone reading the last question for the video, when a text from y/n popped up on the top of the screen. it read, "nick, i gotta tell you something really important." curious, i replied pretending to be nick. i got instant butterflies when i saw her next text.
"i really like matt. please don't tell him.."
i smiled to myself and i told nick and chris that we had to end the video right now. we ended it and i drove to y/n's house. i had to tell her now.

y/n pov:

i had soon gotten interrupted when i heard the doorbell ring. i groaned and paused my music, walking down the stairs and opening the door. i was met with the person i had least expected to show up, and saw matt staring back at me.

"i like you too."

i stood there in shock. he smiled at me and i stuttered.
"w-what, r-really?" i spat out, and he stepped closer. he put one hand on my waist and one on my face, and pulled me closer. he leaned down and planted a soft, but passionate kiss lightly on my lips. i didn't hesitate to kiss him back, putting my hand on the back of his neck to pull him closer. it was short but sweet, and when he pulled away i couldn't help but smile.
"y/n.. will you be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously. i smiled and nodded, pulling him into a tight hug, wrapping my arms around his waist. he hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.
i heard cheering from behind him, and looked to see nick and chris yelling from the car.
"TOOK YALL LONG ENOUGH!" nick exclaimed, and i flipped him off and giggled. matt laughed and kissed me one more time.