c - sick pt2 (requested)

i was at my house watching netflix and doing my makeup at around 9pm to take some pictures, when i got a call. i looked to see who it was, and it was chris. i quickly picked up.

"hey love, what's up?" i said, setting it down and putting it on speaker so that i could continue my makeup.
"hey baby" he said, he sounded like he had lost his voice.
"are you okay? you sound like you're sick" i said, concerned.
"well i'm sick so that might explain it" he said, giggling a bit, which caused him to cough.
"aww, do you want me to come over?" i asked, wanting to take care of him.
"if you don't mind" he said thoughtfully.
"of course not baby, i'm leaving now. see you soon, love you" i said.
"love you too" he said, and i hung up. i quickly tossed on one of his hoodies and my shoes, and climbed out of my window. i knew my parents wouldn't let me leave this late, so i'll just deal with the consequences later. i walked over to chris' place, which was only about 5 minutes away. once i arrived i let myself in like i always do, and walked up the stairs towards chris' room. once i got there i lightly knocked on the door. i heard a light "come in" from the other side, so i walked in and shut the door behind me, taking off my shoes and leaving them by his bedroom door.
"hi love.. how are you feeling?" i said, walking over to him and feeling his forehead.
"sick" he said, smiling.
"do you need me to do anything?" i asked, walking around the bed and laying next to him, getting under the covers. he turned on his side and wrapped his arms around my torso, digging his head in my chest.
"cuddle with me" he said, and i wrapped my arms around him and began playing with his hair, softly scratching his scalp. in response he groaned, which made me giggle a bit.
"you're the best at that" he mumbled.
"noted" i said, kissing the top of his head. before i knew it, i heard light snores coming from chris. i knew he had fallen asleep, so i began to move my hand away from his hair. i guess i was wrong because he groaned, grabbing my hand and placing it back on his head.
"don't stop.." he mumbled sleepily into my chest. i giggled and continued, kissing the top of his head.
"goodnight pretty boy" i said, leaning my head on top of his.
"goodnight" he said back, and he had finally fallen asleep.