c - parents arguing

my parents had been arguing the past couple days and i didn't know why. chris insisted on coming over, even though i told him nows not a great time. he knows i want to see him really bad and he wants to see me too so he convinced me to just sneak through my window. i was waiting on my bed, and my parents were surprisingly not arguing right now, but i knew that wouldn't last long.

in around 10 minutes, i heard a light knock on my window, and i saw chris smiling standing outside of it. my room was on the first floor so it was pretty easy. i opened the window and let him in, and when he got in i quietly shut it behind him. he immediately wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in a tight hug.
"i missed you so much" he said, not pulling away from the hug.
"i missed you too" i replied into his chest. i pulled away and smiled at him, then went and locked my bedroom door. he took off his shoes and jumped in my bed. i laid next to him and we decided on watching a movie. i played one i knew we both hadn't seen, and he opened his arm as an invitation to cuddle. i gladly took up the offer, laying my head on his chest and cuddling up to his side. he still had a good view of my face, which he loved.

after around 30 minutes, my parents starting screaming at eachother again, but this time it sounded a lot more agressive. before it was just arguing, now it seemed more intense. i started getting panicky, and chris began to play with my hair and rub my back to calm me down.
"i'm sorry y/n." he said, kissing the top of my head.
"it's okay.. thank you for coming." i said, cuddling up closer to him. i was just staring off into space, listening to my parents argue.

chris pov:

i felt so bad for her. she was just trying to chill out and her parents are causing her to be anxious. she's just staring into space, and i know she's trying to listen to them. i tapped her shoulder and she looked up at me in confusion. i put my hand on her face and she leaned into my hand , and i leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips. she practically melted to my touch, kissing me back softly. when i pulled away she smiled at me.
"do you wanna sneak out and come to my house? it's a lot quieter and i'll deal with your parents if they get mad at you for leaving" i offered. she smiled and nodded. we got up and she packed some clothes for tomorrow in a bag and essentials, and then we climbed out of the window and walked to my house. it was a peaceful walk, filled with comfortable silence. y/n looked a lot more at ease. i interlocked our fingers, and she turned and smiled at me. i smiled back. i'm so glad i have her.