m - wisdom teeth (requested)

"matt get in the car!" i said to my stubborn boyfriend.
"no! i'm not going" he replied, crossing his arms and sitting on the couch. i walked over to him and stood above him.
"if you go i'll get you icecream after" i taunted, smiling down at him. he thought about it for a second, sighed, and then hugged my waist groaning. he had to get his wisdom teeth removed, and he was terrified.
"i don't wannnaaaa" he said, over exaggerating.
"it won't be that bad! you won't feel a thing." i said, trying to convince him quickly because his appointment was soon.
"fine." he said finally, standing up and walking to the door, dragging me by my hand. i giggled and took him to the car, and he got in the drivers seat and began driving.

once we got there, he reluctantly opened the car door and stepped out, and i followed close behind.
"hi! we have an appointment for 3:30" i said to the pretty blond lady at the desk.
"can i get a name?" she said politely.
"matthew sturniolo" i replied, smiling and looking up at matt, who was biting his nails. i pulled his hand down and interlocked our fingers, preventing him from biting his nails. he flashed me a quick smile.
"okay you can go sit down and we can take him back now" she said, pointing towards the door where matt would walk through.
"wait, she can't come back with me?" he said, wide eyed. the lady shook her head,
"no unfortunately not" she said. he sighed and looked at me, kissing me on the cheek quickly before reluctantly walking towards the door.
"you'll do great!" i said, waving goodbye and sitting down in the waiting room.

i was looking down at my phone when i heard the door open, and looked to see matt with gauze in his mouth with a doctor behind him leading him out. i stood up and walked over to him and the doctor.
"he did great, it'll take a few hours for the laughing gas to wear off so he'll be acting pretty goofy for a while. try not to feed him solid foods, he can have milkshakes, mashed potato's, you know." the doctor said from behind him.
"thank you!! come on matt, let's go home i'll get you some ice cream." i said, taking his hand and leading him outside.
"woah, you're really pretty." he said looking at me while walking in the car. i giggled and thanked him, and helped him into the car and put his seatbelt on. i walked around and got in the drivers seat, buckling my seatbelt.
"soooo pretty lady, you got a boyfriend?" he asked, winking at me.
"hmm let me think about that one" i said, smiling and pointing at him.
"you're my boyfriend silly" i said, turning on the car. he gasped,
"wow, i got that?" he said, looking in the mirror.
"i say the same about you every day" i said, pulling out of the driveway.
"does that mean i can do this?" he said, grabbing my hand that was resting on the glove box and interlocked our fingers. i nodded and giggled.

we got to the house, matt's icecream in hand. i lead him inside, and to his room.
"i have a headacheee" he said, groaning and placing his ice cream on his nightstand and collapsing on his bed. i walked over and sat next to where he was laying on his stomach, and placed my hand in his hair, softly scratching his scalp. everytime he has a headache i do this, because he told me it helps. he groaned and turned his head towards me.
"that feels so good, you're magical" he said, closing his eyes. i giggled. before i knew it he had passed out, so i covered him with his blanket and went to take a shower.

after my shower i walked out of the bathroom and saw matt missing. i got nervous and left his room, walking downstairs and looking around. i found him looking in cabinets and the fridge, seeming to be searching for something.
"matt, what are you doing out of bed?" i asked, which startled him.
"there you are! i was looking for you everywhere" he said, rushing up to me and hugging me by my waist.
"i was showering silly, why would i be in the fridge" i said, giggling and hugging him back.
"maybe you were hot and needed to cool off?" he said, pulling away and sticking his bottom lip out, pouting. i moved his hair out of his face.
"let's go back to your room, you need sleep" i said, taking his hand and leading him upstairs. i helped him into his bed and when he laid down i walked towards the bathroom to do my hair.
"noo come backkkk" he said from his bed, cuddled up underneath the blankets. i walked over to him and climbed underneath the covers. he immediately wrapped his arms around me, digging his head into the crook of my neck. i put my hand in his hair and again, softly scratched his scalp. he soon fell asleep, which caused me to also fall asleep.