c - enemies to lovers (requested)

i had been invited to the triplets house by nick for a movie night. i was excited but also a little nervous, because chris was gonna be there. of course i didn't mind because he lived there, but we weren't exactly too fond of eachother. back in grade school, we were friends. out of nowhere, he ghosted me and started being rude. i've always had a crush on him, but lately he's made it pretty hard.

i arrived at the triplets house and knocked, expecting nick to open it. but of course with my luck, chris opened the door. when he saw me he scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"NICK! what did i tell you about letting her come over here?" he yelled to nick who was in his room. he walked away from the front door and left it open, so i walked in. nick walked out of his room.
"sorry about him" he said.
"ur all good, im used to it. anyways what movie are we watching?" i asked, smiling and walking into the living room.
"a scary one of course" he said, jumping on the couch. i nodded and plopped next to him. there was an empty spot next to me, so i laid down and put my legs on nicks lap. he turned the movie on and we began watching.
after about 20 minutes, i had to pee so i stood up and told nick. i walked to the bathroom, but before i could make it a text popped up on my screen.
_______________________________

chris
can you come to my room
please.

y/n
uhm.. i guess.

_______________________________

confused, i walked to chris' room and knocked on the door.
"come in" i heard in a quiet voice. i did as i was told and walked into his room, shutting the door behind me. i saw chris sitting on the edge of his bed looking at me.
"c-can we talk..?" he asked kinda quietly.
"yeah sure.. what's up?" i asked, walking over and sitting next to him.
"i'm really sorry y/n. for being so rude all this time for no reason." he said, looking down. i was shocked.
"chris.. i-" he cut me off.
"i know, and you don't have to forgive me. but i have an explanation" he said. i looked at him and nodded.
"i distanced myself because.. i had- well, have feelings for you. and i thought if i distanced myself that those feelings would go away. i didn't wanna lose what we had by my feelings getting in the way. but it was so wrong and i'm sorry." he says, practically in one breath. i was speechless.
"chris.. i forgive you. i understand." i said, looking at him in the eyes. he looked at me in utter shock.
"really?" he said.
"of course i do.. how could i stay mad when, i have feelings for you too." i said, looking down in embarrassment.
"w-wait you do?" he said, shocked. i just nodded. it was quiet for a few seconds before he lifted my face by my chin. we made eye contact for a while, with the occasional looking down at eachothers lips.
"can i kiss you?" he asked in a whisper. i smiled and nodded. he wasted no time to plant a soft kiss on my lips. i wanted this moment to last forever. once we pulled away i smiled and pulled him into a tight hug.
"i missed you so much." i said into his chest.
"i missed you too y/n." he said, hugging me tightly.
"i know it's soon, but.. will you please be my girlfriend y/n?" he asked quietly. i pulled away from the hug and looked up at him smiling. i nodded and leaned up, kissing him again.

"wanna come finish me and nicks movie with us?" i asked. he smiled and nodded, and we walked downstairs.
"oh, i guess you two made up?" nick asked, as we sat on the couch. i nodded and giggled, leaning into chris. he wrapped his arm around me and we laid like that for the rest of the movie, both falling asleep in eachothers presence.