c - admitting (a lil dif)

me and chris have a super flirty friendship. i have a crush on him, but nicks the only one that knows. i try to keep it on the low since i don't wanna ruin what we have.

i heard a light knock on my window, and looked to see chris smiling outside of it. me and him have a tree connecting our two windows, and we call it "our spot". he comes over a lot, so this wasn't unusual. i smiled and waved at him to come in, so he opened my window and crawled through. he smiled at me and shut my window, before jumping into my bed next to me and wrapping his arm around me.
"hey" he said, smiling.
"hey" i said back, smiling and ruffling his hair.
"wanna watch a movie?" he asked, looking up at me. i nodded and he sat up, grabbing my remote and playing a random scary movie. i love scary movies, and he hates them. but he knows how much i love them, and plays them all the time. i think it's cute when he gets scared. he interlocked our fingers like we do everytime we watch a scary movie, because he squeezes my hand when he gets scared. i laid my head on his chest, and he wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

once the movie was over i heard light snores coming from chris, and looked up to see him sleeping. i turned off my tv and couldn't help but look at him a little longer. it felt creepy but he's so pretty. i moved his hair from his face and kissed his cheek, before drifting off myself.

i woke up to no chris in bed, and a note on my nightstand. it said: "had to go home, text me later" with a heart on it. i smiled and pinned it on my bulletin board, where all his cute notes were hanging up. every time he came over he made a comment about them, saying it was cute. i texted him a goodmorning text and put my phone down, getting up and throwing on one of his hoodies.
"come over?" he texted back, which caused me to smile. i quickly replied "ofc" and climbed out of my window and to his. i knocked lightly and saw him smile from his desk and walk over to the window, opening it and inviting me in. i climbed in and almost fell, so he put his hands on my waist to stable me. i blushed a bit, and he must've noticed by what he said next.
"blushing, are we?"
i gave him a death stare and he threw his hands up in defense.
i giggled a bit and jumped on his bed, getting under the covers.
"it's freezing" i said.
"lemme warm u up then" he said, before jumping on the bed and wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. i buried my head in his chest to hide the shade of pink covering my face.
"y/n.. can i tell u something?" he said out of nowhere.
"of course" i said back, looking up at him and smiling. he wasn't smiling.
"is something wrong?" i asked, pulling away from him to get a better look of his face.
"well.. kinda?" he said, scratching the back of his neck.
"you know you can tell me anything" i said, not breaking the eye contact.
"i-i like someone." he blurted out.
my heart sank.
"o-oh.. that's cool." i said, looking down. he quickly lifted my face up by my chin.
"y/n.. it's you. i like you, dummy." he said, our faces inches apart, and his hand still on my face.
"chris.. i like you too." i replied, my eyes flicking back and forth between his. he glanced down at my lips every once and a while.
"can i kiss you?" he whispered, to which i nodded in response. he wasted no time to plant a soft, passionate kiss on my lips. i kissed him back, and once we pulled away i smiled.
"took you long enough, dork." i pecked him once more on the lips and giggled.