c - party incident (requested)

alahna had invited us to go to a party tonight, and i had no idea what to wear.
"girl the green ones cute, wear it!" nick said, hyping me up.
"okay okay fine." i said, putting it on and throwing on a necklace, some earrings, and some rings. i also put on the necklace that chris gave me when i first met him.
we finished getting ready and i walked downstairs, only to be greeted by stares. chris practically had his jaw on the floor.
"what.. do i look bad?" i said nervously.
"no baby! you look absolutely stunning" chris said, walking up to me and giving me a tight hug. i smiled and thanked him, along with matt and alahna who had also complimented me. we all decided to get going seeing as we were already late, and got in the car. matt and nick sat in the front, and me alahna and chris in the back. once we got to the party, we had already smelt the stench of alcohol and heard the loud music. i sighed, nervous. chris noticed and grabbed my hand.
"it's okay y/n, i'll be here the whole time." he reassured me. i nodded and we got out of the car. we walked inside and sorta all split up, but chris never left my side.
at least not until now. i couldn't see him anywhere and i started panicking. while looking around a guy who looked pretty wasted walked up to me.
"hey beautiful, looking for someone?" he said, smirking at me.
"yeah actually, my boyfriend." i said, still looking around for him.
"well clearly he's busy.. so come hang out with me." the guy said, grabbing my hand and trying to pull me away. i snatched my hand back.
"no thanks." i said flatly.
"it wasn't a question." he said, grabbing my wrist tightly and pulling me. i fought but there was no point. but out of nowhere, the guy let's go and winces, grabbing his eye. i was confused but when i looked up i saw chris and him beginning to fight. chris threw the first punch when he saw the guy grab me like that.
"chris!! it's okay, stop. you're gonna get hurt!" i yelled over the music. i grabbed his arm and he looked at me. his eyes softened when he saw me, and he looked back at the guy, who was now on the floor. he had gotten a few good punches on chris, but chris did way more damage. i looked at chris once more and he nodded, walking away with you.
"thank you chris.. you didn't have to." i said, leading him to the bathroom.
"of course i did" he said, following close behind me. we got to the bathroom and i told him to sit on the counter. he did as he was told and i stood in between his legs. he had a couple cuts on his face and his fists. i grabbed some disinfectant and q-tips and soaked the cotton with it.
"this might sting a bit" i warned him, grabbing his hand. he nodded and i wiped the blood from his knuckle. he winced and pulled his hand away.
"sorry" i said, grabbing his hand again and finished up cleaning it. i put some bandaids on the cuts and moved to his face. while i was cleaning it, he never took his eyes off mine. a smile creeped onto his face.
"what?" i asked, smiling at him.
"nothing, you're just cute" he said, his eyes flicking down to my lips, then back up to my eyes. i giggled and put the last bandaid on his face. he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me in. i leaned and kissed him softly, putting my hands on the back of his neck. i pulled away and smiled at him.
"thanks for helping me, love." i said, pulling him in for a hug. he rested his chin on my shoulder.
"anytime princess." he said, hugging me tightly.