m - makeup (requested)

i sat on my bed, having one of those off days. it was 11am and i hadn't gotten out of bed since i woke up. matt was downstairs eating and i knew we were going out later, and dreaded getting ready. i showered before i went to bed last night, but i still had to do my makeup. i really didn't feel like it, and i just wanted to stay home. but it was for the triplets, and i would do anything for them.

matt returned to his room upstairs and shut the door behind him, walking over to me.
"babyyy, we're leaving at 2:00, doesn't your hair and makeup take a while?" he asked, walking over to me and laying next to me, twirling my hair inbetween his fingers. i nodded and groaned.
"i don't wanna get up loveee" i said, turning to face him.
"you don't have to go" he said, placing his hand on my face, gently moving his thumb back and forth for a sense of comfort.
"no! i'm going. i just really don't feel like doing my makeup right now baby" i said, placing my hand on his.
"then don't! you're gorgeous without it, love" he said with confidence.
"absolutely not. i'll just do it" i said, slowly sitting up and tucking my hair behind my ears.
"if you want, i can try to do it for you? sure i'm not the best but atleast you can relax" he offered kindly.
"aww you're so sweet baby. are you sure? don't you have to get ready?" i replied.
"of course i'm sure! i take like 10 minutes to get ready it'll be okay" he said, standing up quickly and grabbing my makeup bag from his desk and turning on the light. i giggled and he sat across from me. he pulled out my concealer and placed it under my eyes and over some of my acne. i smiled at his memory of watching me do my makeup everyday. he blended it out with a beauty blender, making sure to get all of it. i kept my eyes on his the whole time. he is adorable, i seriously don't know how i got so lucky with him. he's everything to me.

he finally finishes my makeup, topping it off with some setting spray. i look in the mirror and my eyes widen. he did great. it looks just like when i do it.
"you're like a professional!" i said, giggling and hugging him.
"what can i say, i get to watch my beautiful girlfriend do it everyday. i learned something!" he said, giggling and wrapping his arms around my waist, hugging me back.
"thank you baby" i said, reaching up and kissing him lightly. he smiled and tucked my hair behind my ears.
"ugh, i still have to do my hair" i said, grabbing my brush. matt grabs it from my hand.
"let me" he says, smirking.