m - panic attack (requested)

me and matt had been dating for quite a while now and i'm so in love with this boy. he treats me so well and idk what i'd do without him.

me and the triplets were bored and had absolutely nothing to do. we decided to text madi and see what she was up to since we were currently in LA. she replied and agreed to hang out. we got in the car and i sat passenger. we were on the way to madi's.
"y/n this song sucks! who gave you aux? i don't wanna listen to doja cat all the way there." chris complained from the back seat.
"front seat gets aux, crybaby" i said, holding up an L with my fingers. he flipped me off and nick laughed.
"we're almost there chris, you'll be fine" matt said, turning on his blinkers to make a turn.
"whatever" chris mumbled, and i smiled at matt. he smiled back and we continued on our way.

we got to madis and headed inside, greeting her and sitting on the couch.
"what do y'all wanna do?" madi asked.
"let's just go outside and walk around the park" chris suggested, as he loves nature.
"okay" we all said, and began walking around.

around 30 mins later i ended up losing the triplets and madi when i ventured off and listened to music on my airpods. i started to get dizzy and realized it was probably my low iron. i pass out sometimes, and usually i don't when i'm alone so i sat down under a tree and tried to breathe and stay awake. it was hot outside and i was sweating. which was not helping. of course, i ended up blacking out.

matt's pov

i was starting to get worried, and wondered where y/n couldve wandered off to. i knew in hot weather like this it caused her to pass out and get easily dehydrated. so i started to sort of panic.
"guys, where is y/n? she's been gone for a while" i said, in a slightly shaken tone.
"i'm sure she's just sitting down listening to music somewhere, do you wanna go find her?" chris asked, noticing i was starting to get nervous. i nodded and we turned around, walking around and looking anywhere we could. she was wearing pretty bright clothes, so it wouldn't be too hard to find her. i noticed a bright colored t-shirt poking through some of the grass under a tall tree.
"guys! i think it's y/n!" i said, running towards her. she was laying down and her airpod had fallen out of her ear onto the ground. i started to gain a slight panic attack when i saw her laying unconscious on the floor. i kneeled down next to her as the others had reached where we were sitting.
"y/n!" i said, shaking her slightly. she wasn't moving. i was so scared i kept shaking her and tears started falling from my eyes.
"matt, calm down. here let's lay her on her back in the shade" chris said, and we moved her onto her back. chris got out a water bottle and a rag from his backpack and wet the rag, placing it on y/n's forehead. i sat next to her, still having trouble breathing.

y/ns pov

i began to flutter my eyes open, and was confused when i felt a cold rag on my forehead. the triplets must have found me. i slowly raised my hand to my head, i had a huge headache.
"y/n! oh my god you scared the crap out of me are you okay?" matt said, helping me up by my hands. i nodded.
"i'm sorry, i tried to stay awake" i replied, feeling guilty that i scared them.
"it's not your fault, how do you feel?"
i couldn't help but notice tear stains on matt's face.
"i feel a bit better, huge headache like normal though." i said, placing my hand on matt's face and using my thumb to wipe away where his tears had been. he leaned into my hand. they gave me some water and i was able to get up and get ready to walk back, when matt offered me a piggy back ride home. of course i declined, but he insisted until i gave in and got on his back. we walked home and chatted. i was so lucky to have the triplets and madi.