01

Zoro is a planet outside the solar system. not even the solar system, it's out of the universe. it's from another universe that any normal man could never imagine of. 

Zoro people are called Zions. Zions are highly advanced, in fact, the whole Zoro planet is highly advanced. 
The Zoro people live in a monarchy. One king leads the whole planet, dictates what to do, and helps the planet Zoro and the Zions survive. 

80% of the Zions are like ordinary people, but the rest 20% of the population have special abilities. 

But...the huge misunderstanding you would have about the Zoro planet is that only Zions are living on Zoro. 

50 years ago the Zoro planet was infected by an infectious disease called 'Zombitus'. Anyone who would come in contact with it would turn into zombies. 
This toxic disease carried on for 10 years until the king and his council of ministers came up with an idea. to isolate the zombies from the Zions. 

Now, currently, the Zoro planet is divided into two parts. the 60% is of the Zions and the 40% is of the zombies. 

~~

Olsen is a biochemist and the lead scientist in the hospital.

He and his fellow scientists are working on a very top secret mission. This mission is to create an antidote that can be injected into any zombie to stop spreading the disease and to be killed immediately. 

today is the testing day. everyone in the testing room is gathered around an unconscious zombie, wearing special clothes to prevent getting infected. 

Olsen gets one of the two syringes and inserts it into the zombie. the zombie turns pale and eventually turns yellow.

Everyone checks the monitor and it shows the zombie is...dead. 

The antidote worked. it is a moment of happiness for the Zoro Scientests. 

As Olsen is about to speak the emergency speaker goes off. "the zombies have infiltrated the building. everyone, please head out of the building immediately,"  

everyone rushed out immediately, leaving Olsen alone. Olsen picked up the antidote and put the cover on the syringe needle and put it into his pocket and ran out of there. 

On his way to his niece, he stumbled over a loose wire making him trip. And for the worst, a zombie was right behind him. 

Olsen tried getting away but the zombie managed to bite Olsen on his shoulder very badly. blood was now all over Olsen's doctor's coat. 

He pushed the zombie away keeping the antidote safe within his hands and ran away limping because of the extreme pain in his shoulder making it incapable for him to move. 

"l/n! l/n!" he yells out as he sees y/n killing zombies, but struggling because the zombies were out of her reach. She couldn't possibly use her special abilities. the king has forbidden anyone to use it on Zoro. Why? because Zions see this as a curse. 

"you've been b-bitten!" y/n said in disbelief. "l/n...t-take this" Olsen handed the antidote to y/n. "k-keep it safe. g-go to the portal i have told you a-about. c-code is 231." he said slowly leaning against the wall and sitting down on the floor as the infection was eating him inside. 

"k-keep the antidote s-safe. t-the doom of Zoro is h-here. y-you need to s-save...go to t-the hibernation c-capsule" he coughed blood. 

y/n was in horror seeing his uncle in such a state. "i- w-we can use this to save you!" y/n suggested. "no!" Olsen yelled. "get this s-safe with you, a-away from here! go to the portal!" he yelled. 

"go!" Olsen said looking at y/n who had watery eyes. "please l/n...go" he said and y/n nodded gulping. 

Being an assassin, she had slayed many zombies but she had never faced such an apocalypse in her lifetime. she only heard of it. 

y/n ran out of the building, except the entry and exits were filled with zombies, so she went to the rooftop, she took a deep breath and did what she's great at. jumping from one building's rooftop to another. 

so y/n continues doing that until she comes near a desert. she looks in the sand for something mysteriously and then she started hearing the growls of the zombies, she starts to hurry. 

Finally, under the sand, she finds a device, a device with a keypad. she enters the code "2-3-1" she entered it and a huge portal appears in front of her. 

Without thinking she jumps into it but as the zombies get near, the portal closes and the keypad is left behind. well, the half of it. It got broken into two pieces. So it's unusable now. 

y/n gasps as she is thankful she is out of Zoro but she is really sad about what is happening to her planet. 

"Who are you madam and what you may be doing in our territory?" 3 men in black clothes approached y/n. she feels rage because of what just happened with her on Zoro, so she just attacks the men and snaps their necks in half within 10 seconds. 

she sighs as she holds the antidote in her hand and looks around to observe where she is. 

It is night, and she is surrounded by trees. She finds it a little difficult to breathe because of the low oxygen level wherever she is. 

She finally sees it. it's a zorian inscription on a stone giving instructions to the hibernation capsule. 

y/n follows it and pushes the rock aside to find a button. she pushes it and a door appears from underground and she enters it. she holds the antidote tight in her hand as she isn't aware of what will happen. 

she goes in and finds one single hibernation pod. Now she has to follow the instructions Olsen had given her. 

She put the antidote in her pocket and went to inspect the hibernation pod. She finds a syringe and injects herself with it. 

y/n starts feeling a bit dizzy and that's when she goes into the hibernation pod and puts herself inside it. 

Her eyesight starts to fade as she loses consciousness. and everything is...black