40

sunday morning, smell of tea and bread. masaru watching national geographic on the tv and the two kids joining in.

y/n saw something on national geographic and pulled bakugo's sleeve. he looked at her with a what?-face.

"what is that?" she asked pointing to a very old paper picture on the tv. "i donno" he repleid. "oi dad, what's that" bakugo asked pointing to the same picture. "glad you're taking interest katsuki, that is a very old inscripture in foreign language yet to be discovered, from about 75 years ago" masaru replied.

"come fast" y/n said getting up and going to his room. he followed her. "what?" he asked closing the door behind him. "that is a zoro inscrpiture!" she said. "what?! what's it doing on earth?!" he asked.

"i dont know! but i need to have a closer look at it! can you get it for me?" she asked. "what the hell! i cant just randomly get a piece of artifact from the museum!" he denied.

"i need to have a look!" she said. he thought. "i can show you a copy of it" he said and went on google, searched something and showed y/n. "yes!" she exclaimed and read it.

her eyes widened and some sort of excitment took over her. the only thing visible in the picture was the title. "arriving at zoro" she mumbled. this was the key to getting back at zoro. the rest picture wasnt clear.

"where is this?" she asked. "at the museum" he replied. "take me there, right now" she said. "uh fine? i'll ask the old hag" he said.

"how long?!" y/n wined. "i dont know! just keep walking you'll find it!" he replied. they walked further and found it.

y/n read the inscriptures. "can we take photos?" y/n asked. bakugo nodded. she got her phone out and took a picture.

"i want to go through this whole museum incase i find something i need" y/n said. "ugh! this is so boring!" bakugo groaned and continued following y/n while they searched the whole museum. "looks like that was the only piece of information i have" y/n sighed as they got off the museum.

she looked at the photo and read out the inscriptures while translating them. "what does it say?" bakugo asked. "well i need zoro moonsand, it gives teleporting abilities, temporarily." she replied.

"well how're you gona get that?" bakugo asked. "i think i need to go to the hibernation cabin" y/n replied. "and how're you gonna do that?" he asked. "stop asking me questions, you're damn annoying" y/n said.

"hey! i'm not annoying! it's you thats annoying!" he growled and yelled at her.

they continued walking but then y/n felt a chill down her spine, she isnt sick...she stops her movements.

"what?" bakugo asked stopping a bit ahead of her. "change routes, lets not go to your house for a while" she said. "what? why? but the old hag said we have to be back before 7, it's already six thirty." he argued.

"dont argue with me, just do as i am saying" she said and he hesitantly agreed and they walked in the opposite direction of the house. "what is it?" bakugo asked. "we're being followed" y/n replied. "what the fuck" he mumbled. "dont look around, keep walking, dont stop either" she said. "...what the fuck are we gonna do? run like cowards? hell no!" he wanted to fight whoever was following them.

"you asshole! just come along with me! we're not running away! if that person finds your home, not only you but it'll be a trouble for me too! idiot" she said.

now they entered a very peaceful neighbourhood, everything is silent, no one on the street, and y/n felt it coming.

just in time, her insticts hit and she turned behind, and met with a bullet almost hitting her which she dodged using her protective sheild made by her quirk. "what the fuck. a gun? this is called playing dirty" he grumbled. "this is called fair play, bakugo" she replied.

a man wearing black and a hood comes out. "looks like you have started using your curse, agent" the man said. "i am not an agent anymore, so, i have no idea what you're talking about, stay back, no one gets hurt" y/n replied.

"too bad, does the king know about you yet?" the person asked. "how am i supposed to know what's going on zoro? i'm living on earth" she replied. "oh i bet you have got those eyepieces off the interuniversal site." the person commented.

y/n chuckled. "what do you want" y/n approached. "what are you doing-" "stay back" she said to bakugo.

"how does it feel, you being the centre of all catastrophes, on earth, on zoro?" the person asked. "earth?" y/n asked. "looks like you havent noticed yet, poor you" the hooded laughed.

"i know your identity, your past really well, agent l/n, i just wanted to kill you peaccefully, but you wouldnt come to the places i called you" the hooded sighed. "you're the unknown number" she chuckled.

"yep. thats me" the hodded nodded. "now, now, lets just kill you, in front of your...petty friend" "you fucking-" "dont drag him in this shit, he's damn innocent" y/n said to the hooded person.

"yeah yeah, come fight me, without weapons, without curses" the hooded person dropped the gun.

"stay back" she said to bakugo. "are you fucking crazy? you're gonna fight that thing alone?!" bakugo asked. "yes, now do me a favor, when i have him off guard, search his bag for the antidote" she mumbled. he grumbled and nodded.

"i'll give you the headstart" the hooded person said. and they begun their proffesional fight, seeing them fight made bakugo wonder how weak the humans were against these aliens.

y/n wiped the blood of her nose as she has caught the hooded guy. "bakugo!" she said. "fucking maniac! i'm not your damn butler!" he said tried taking the backpack but the man wouldn't give it to him.

bakugo got irritated and blew an explosion on his face, making his body weak and grabbing his backpack. he emptied it and found nothing. "that red box!" y/n said pointing to the red box lying on the ground.

he picked it up and opened it. "fucking hell" bakugo mumbled looking at the bright blue glistening liquid. "is that it?!" she asked. "fuck yes!" he replied.