03

y/n was provided with a room for the night and she would officially move to the dorms the next day. 

the first day on earth, y/n didn't want to spend in school. So she just stayed in the room. the room was in the teachers' dorm building so they keep an eye on her. 

She was watching clips of UA High on the tablet she was provided with. A person knocks on her door. "come in..." 

It was Aizawa who met with y/n whose eyes widened looking at the tablet screen. "what has gotten you so shaken?" Aizawa asked not really caring. 

"you're...allowed to use your powers?!" she asked. aizawa furrowed his eyebrows. "yeah of course." he replied. "why would you do that?! It's a curse!" y/n sounded disgusted. 

"Why is it a curse?" Aizawa was very confused by what y/n was saying. "only 20% of the population has this curse. and they shall not use it" y/n said. 

"i think you got this wrong. the 80% of the population has this 'power' and it's not a curse" he said. 

"but-" Aizawa cut off y/n. "look kid, I don't know what you're talking about. just take this. this is your uniform for tomorrow. and here are your books and backpack. be grateful I got you these." Aizawa said. 

"it is no manners to cut off the one who is speaking" y/n stated. aizawa sighed and left the room.

Y/n looked at her stuff, she doesn't feel the excitement one would have to go to a new school. 

she's still grieving over the loss of her planet and the antidote. 

~~

The class goes silent as Aizawa enters the class. 

"Good morning" the class wishes. "good morning, sit down," he said. "I need to make an important announcement," he said. 

"Tomorrow, you're having a new student, and do not create any trouble for them, yourself, or me, or you'll find yourself a ticket to detention" Aizawa yawned just wanting a cup of coffee right now. 

During Lunch

"if I'm not wrong we're actually having a new student??" Uraraka said. "I know right!" this is so abnormal for us to have a new student, in mid-year. We just gave our mid-term exams" midoriya said. 

"You stole the words right out of my mouth midoriya. I truly agree with your point," Iida said. "I just hope they're nice," tsuyu said. "yeah! if they're nice. it's all good!" yayourozu said getting excited. 

"I hope it's a girl. we're lacking girls in the class" Uraraka said. "I agree, kero" tsu said. 

"I'm just very curious to know how special they are that they got accepted to UA in the mid-year" midoriya wondered. 

"broo. a new student, like for real??" kaminari said sitting down to eat lunch with his friends. "i thought there would only be 20 students per class, but I guess we're the lucky one" mina said. "yep. the lucky and unique, class 1-A" Kirishima stated. 

"Can yall shut up? it's just a new student. a new competitor, you all should be ready for your new competition that was worthy enough to get in UA during the mid-year" bakugo said annoyed by all the blabbering he was hearing about the new student. 

"come on bro. doesn't it get you excited to make a new friend...oh welp, whom am I talking to" kaminari sighed. "I am excited to have a new competition, dumb face!" bakugo yelled and continued eating his food. 

~~

Y/n looked at the paper confused. "what is this," y/n asked Aizawa. "this is an aptitude test. start doing it, i need to check your IQ," he replied. "I don't see any need to do so," y/n rolled her eyes. 

"just do it, and don't waste my time," Aizawa said. Y/n grunts in anger as she starts doing the test. 

It was a 15 minutes test and y/n finished on time and handed the paper. 

Zions are one of the smartest creatures in all the universes. therefore, it wasn't hard for y/n to attempt the test. 

Aizawa was shocked because y/n might be the only student who didn't get below 55 out of 60 on this test. 

The highest in his class was of midoriya's, he got a 55. But y/n had obtained full marks. Crazy, right? 

This test was shown to all the teachers of UA, and they just know, that whatever y/n is, she is really smart. 

They now want to see her hero skills and how she will get along with the rest students. 

~~

"use your 'power' to take down the robot." 

"excuse me?" y/n was confused, that she was told to show her power which she sees as a curse. 

"use your 'power' to take down the robot," aizawa repeated. 

"I'm afraid I will have to deny that request," y/n said. "it wasn't a request, it was an order," aizawa replied. 

"If you show us how you use your power we can help you better have control over it" aizawa explained trying to the new student. 

"I can easily take down that thing without my curse," y/n said. Aizawa sighed. "fine. give it a try. after that use your power" aizawa said. 

y/n rolled her eyes. 

Aizawa turned on the robot and within 10 seconds he finds a perished robot. 

"Now...your power," he said and another robot enters the fighting ring. 

Y/n sighs as she closes her eyes for exactly 3 seconds and opens it, and there it is, the green flames in her eyes that depict the power she holds. 

Green flames form over her hands and she raises her hand and the green flames from her hands go to the robot making it freeze, and y/n moves both her hands in a quick cross-movement and the robot shatters into pieces again. 

Aizawa is very confused about her quirk. "explain your power," aizawa said. "my curse gives my cells extra energy, to convert the energy to emit any power i wish to have at the current state," y/n gave a simple explanation.

"good work. you can go," Aizawa said writing it down and later showing it to nezu. 

"She's very brilliant, her fighting skills are unique. she scored full on the aptitude test and her quirk is like nothing I've seen before." Aizawa said. 

"Let's let her be at UA. She'll be a great contribution to the hero society if she continues her path as a hero, not just an assassin." Nezu said. "But sir, arent we going to make her feel caged then?" Aizawa objected. 

"of course not! she is going to be allowed to live like any other student at UA." Nezu replied. 

"alright," Aizaw sighed hoping letting y/n stay wont get troublesome.