46

y/n batted her eyes around the room full of people. everyone is in the living room chatting, talking, eating, drinking etc etc. 

she is not interested in joining any of them. she is still focused to master her quirk, to fight for the battle she is preparing. she's the one man army, still powerful enough to overthrow zoro's weak defenses.

option A: midoriya, who is well versed with everyone's quirks, advantages and disadvantages. 

option B: help from a friend, bakugo. he can help her better because he understands her situation. 

she is going with option B, bakugo. 

she walked towards bakugo. "bakugo we need talk" y/n said. he looked at her and went to his room. you read that right, you interpreted that right, he ignored her. 

y/n looks at him walking away from her. she follows him. "bakugo, i said we need to talk" she repeated but he ignored her and went to his room closing the door behind him. 

she sighed agitated that he just ignored her and went to his room. she went to her owns knowing she'll ask him that tomorrow. 

next day, after school y/n tried talking to bakugo but he ignored her, so she got irritated. "why are you not replying?!" she asked following him but he is reluctant to reply to her. 

a bit later she knocked on his door. withint five seconds he opens the door, but its been ten seconds since she's standing in front of his door, after knocking and he hasnt opened it for her yet. 

she sighed and went back to her own room. 

option B...is not working. option A...midoriya. 

she went to midoriya's dorm and knocked. a green fluffy boy came out. "hello l/n san! how can i help you" he smiled. "midoriya, i need your help with something" she said. "oh yeah sure, i'll try to help you" he replied. 

"just concentrate from inside" midoriya said. y/n sighed and took a deep breathe and her eyes turned green. "yes perfect! now while exhaling concentrate on your hands," he guided and she did as he said and light green light appeared on her hand which disappears quickly. 

"ugh it lasts longer than that! i dont know whats damn wrong with it" y/n groaned. "it's okay l/n san, since this has happened before, and for a longer period of time, when do you often have it?" he asked. "...when i'm almost involved in a fight" she replied. 

"almost involved in a fight...adrenaline" he sparked with an idea. "adrenaline is what you need in your blood for your quirk to activate and for a comparatively longer amount!" he said. 

he helped y/n with it. while they were training, they took a quick break from the training. they were drinking water while sitting on the bench.  

"do you mind me asking something?" he asked. "depends" she replied. "well...kacchan can help you really good too. he's really strong and determined, why didnt you ask him for help. he's your friend" he said. 

she sighed. "he has been preferring to not talk to me for the past few days" she replied. "oh...kacchan's not talking to you? that's weird. you guys are like really good friends" midoriya said. "i'm sure he has some reasons and will talk to you" he smiled assurign. y/n looked at him and shook her head. 

"lets just continue training" she said. he nodded getting up.

the second year 1-a and 1-b were called to the auditorium. "hello students!" nezu climbed up. "i'm your principal nezu! and i'm here to announce you a very important thing!" he said. 

"first of all, does any of you know the most famous temple in japan?" he asked. everyone looked around but no one knew. "exactly! no one of you knows the wonders of japan" he nodded. 

"secondly, do you remember the last field trip you had?" nezu asked and no one wanted to remember it. 

"i agree, it was a terrible field trip, which was arranged by aizawa which he continued to train you all. when i was a child, in my school field trips were fun. so do you all want a fun field trip?" nezu asked and everyone cheered. 

"this trip will be ensured to be as safe as you've felt in your blanket! we're going to south japan for a week!" nezu announced and everyone cheered. "pack your bags up, and sign the confirmation slip and give it to your teachers, we'll be leaving next week!" nezu said and everyone celebrated. 

"we cant forget that there has to be a twist. remember last time we had to get through that jungle?" mina said. "but principal nezu said that was arranged by mr. aizawa, i dont think that's gonna repeat" kirishima shrugged. 

"lets go shopping tomorrow!" uraraka suggested. "i'm in!" tsu said. "me too!" hagakure joined. "me three!" momo said. "dont forget me!" mina squealed. "l/n?" hagakure asked. "no" she turned away from them returning to their seats. 

"confirmation slips, sign it along with what you need for the entire week" aizawa handed out papers. "can i not participate in this?" y/n asked. "its not voluntary, its compulsory" aizawa replied and continued handing in the papers. 

y/n groaned in her room. she returned from training and this new trip was eating her brains. she has to go on a trip and most probably postpone the attack on the king. that aside, she has to go to zoro days before the assassination date of the king so she can plan it all out. 

she looked at the confirmation slip and then at the things she needs for the trip. clothes. she has enough. water bottles. she has that too. a suitcase. that she doesnt have. she'll make arrangements and rest all she has. 

there's still two hours till she decides to go to sleep. so she goes out for the last time to ask bakugo to train with her. 

she went to the common area and found him sitting with his "friends", particularly him yelling at the others. he's talking to them...not to her...made her feel bad. 

she sighed and approached him. "hello l/n!" kaminari waved. y/n had her eyes stuck to bakugo who looked once at her and then ignored her. "oi. i have to talk to you" she said.  

he continued to open his phone and ignore her completely. she snatched his phone. 

"you goddamn idiot!" she yelled at bakugo. "why wont you fucking talk back to me! you asshole! i've been trying to fucking talk to you since the past few days and you keep on fucking ignoring me! talk back to me idiot!" she yelled at bakugo. 

everyone looked at the both of them. bakugo stood up snatched his phone back and walked away. 

y/n's eye twitched and green light emitted from her palms. "woah l/n san c-calm down. your hands they're lighting up again!" midoriya warned y/n. 

y/n grabbed midoriya arm and took him outside. "whats happening...im so confused, kero" tsu mumbled.  

"l-l/n san? p-please dont kill me i w-was just try-" "train with me" y/n interrupted midoriya. "oh..." 

okay quick thing i wanna tell u guys 

if u think the trip thing is useless please dont think that because this trip holds an important part in the later parts of the story

thank u