04

y/n looked at herself in the mirror before leaving for the campus. 

"I don't like the dress," she frowned as she looked at the skirt. She rarely wore any skirts since it wasn't comfortable to fight in. Thus, she chose long socks to cover up most of her legs.

She left for the campus soon. As she entered the school gates, she didn't like it. Not the school building, but the idea of going to school and meeting new people. 

"No wonder I hated school from the beginning," she mumbled as she adjusted the bag that hung over her single shoulder. 

She enters the school with an uninterested face, not wanting to continue walking to the new class. She now has to look for class 1-A. 

She eventually finds a school guideboard and gets her direction to class 1-A. She goes to the respective floor and sees the doors of the class with 1-A printed on it, which are wide open. 

Y/n think what to do? Should she walk in or wait for Aizawa? 

Why would she wait for anyone? She walks into the class. 

As she walks in. She observes everyone, who starts to notice her within seconds. 

"She must be the new student..." kaminari mumbled. 

"why did I decide to do this" y/n mumbled. "Hi! You must be the new student!" Mina popped out of nowhere. 

"I am Mina Ashido! You can call me mina," mina was looking forward to being friends with y/n. 

Y/n just awkwardly nodded. Before anyone else could speak, y/n fell a push from her left. Of course, it was the aggressive personality in the class, bakugo. 

"Bakugo! You just pushed her!" Mina scolds bakugo. He rolls his eyes.

"I don't give a shit," he replied approaching his seat. "You're making our class look bad!" Iida scolded bakugo. "Shut up four eyes!" bakugo yelled back. 

"I'm sorry about him," Mina sweatdrops. "That is bakugo. He is the rudest person you'll find here, but dont mind him, he's good from the heart" mina explains. 

As everyone continues speaking and giving their attention to y/n, to which she does not reply, Aizawa enters, and the class goes silent. 

Y/n wonders why everyone is so silent. She looks behind to see Aizawa. She finally relaxes after seeing a familiar face.

"Good morning sensei" the class wishes Aizawa while y/n stands. "good morning, sit down" he replied. 

"Class, meet your new classmate, l/n please introduce yourself," Aizawa said. Y/n sighed. "My name's y/n l/n," y/n introduced herself in a simple line. 

'Another problem child' Aizawa thought. 

"Sit in front of bakugo," he instructs y/n and she does so. It was the first bench, in front of the teacher's desk. 

Aizawa just discussed some things about yesterday and then informed others about the gathering. 

"We are going to the auditorium today, we have something prepared for everyone," Aizawa said. "Please start heading to the auditorium," he instructs and everyone gets up to go to the auditorium. 

"L/n, right?" Mina asked while y/n got up from her seat and y/n nodded slightly. "Let's go to the auditorium together!" mina said holding y/n's hand which y/n was surprised about. 

"I'll introduce you to my friends," mina smiled at y/n and took her to the auditorium. 

The stage was huge, and a hell lot of seats. Y/n took a seat next to Mina as Mina forced her to. 

"this is absurd," y/n thought.

Mina was sitting next to Kaminari, who was sitting next to jirou. "Kiri! come here!" Mina said to Kirishima struggling to find a seat. 

He nodded and sat next to y/n, dragging bakugo with him. 

"Hello! l/n. I am Eijirou Kirishima! It's nice to meet you!" he said and y/n nodded. "And this is Kaminari, and this is jirou!" Mina said. "And him, I told you about it bakugo," mina said referring to the blond boy beside Kirishima. 

Y/n nodded at them, except bakugo who gave her a frown. 

The lights went dim and a man entered the stage and gave a speech on how to be a better hero and training tips for youngsters. 

"This is fucking boring me," bakugo grumbles which is audible to people around him.

During the entire speech, there was a lot of usage of the word - "Quirk" which confused y/n, what it was.

"What's wrong?" mina asked. Y/n thinks for a minute. "i...don't understand what he means by quirk?" y/n says. Mina didn't think she heard y/n right. "could you repeat?" mina asked. 

"I... never mind, uh what is a quirk?" y/n asked. Y/n looked at mina hoping for an answer. 

The question made the people sitting next to her surprised. "Did you just ask what a quirk is?" Kirishima asked thinking he heard y/n wrong. 

"What the fuck" bakugo heard it and looked at y/n in disbelief. "I did ask that," y/n replied. 

"Um...it's uh a power the 80% of the population has..." Kirishima says. "oh, that's what they call it here..." y/n mumbles. 

"What...do they call it from...um where you're from?" mina asked. "it's called a curse, where i come from, only 20% of the population has the curse," y/n replied. 

"Where are you from?" kaminari asked. Y/n's mood dropped. "Nothing you should be bothered about," y/n said. 

Everyone is a bit freaked out about y/n. 

"Weirdo," bakugo mumbles making y/n a bit angry.  

~~

It was lunch. Y/n was sitting alone in the cafeteria. "Hey!" Mina sat down next to her. 

"Why're you sitting alone? And why didn't you get your food yet?" Mina asked. "I don't want to eat anything," y/n replied. 

"Oh. You need energy though. You should have something to eat," mina said. "I'm good," y/n said. 

"okay..." mina replied. "aren't you gonna get bored sitting here doing nothing?" mina asked. y/n shook her head. 

"Here" mina handed her an airpod. "I am hearing a podcast, you should listen to it, it's interesting,"

Y/n put the airpod in her ear and hears what it is about. 

"It was about Moving On," and y/n just casually heard it. 

Y/n listened to it, and it was like she was destined to hear it. It gave y/n the inspiration to move on from what had happened in the past. While hearing it y/n can recall the incident on her planet. 

"It's not easy to forget your past, but to forget it, firstly you must be grateful you're out of there.
To cope with the loss of loved ones, remember whatever they did, was for your own good, or they had a meaning to what they did.

it continued. Y/n just thought how could she possibly move on herself? 

This incident shook her life. 
It almost became hard to believe that, she, a Zion, survived the doom of Zoro. 

Thinking of everything that happened on Zoro made y/n feel suffocated, so she took off the AirPod and kept it on the table, and left the cafeteria to go to the restroom to wash her face. 

It left mina confused.