30

y/n had been staying up late night negotiating with the unknown number to give her back the antidote or else she'd beat the hell outta him.

he denied her request many times asking for fight at very inadequate times when she couldnt leave the dorm building.

this eventually made her sick. literally.

i mean she was 81% human. while she would be sick on zoro, she could inject herself with some drugs to not be feverish while she completed her assassinations, and side by side her body healed from the fever too.

she eventually got sick on earth, literally had fever and she was forced to go to school. she kept checking her phone for the message from the unknown number but then he was ignoring her. she couldnt even take the drug to make herself less feverish.

and since her body wasnt on that drug, it decided to release all the tiredness, feverish it had, this day.

during class, while she had fever, she shortly fell asleep during present mic's class.

"l/n, wake up!" he sang out. y/n groaned as she started to wake. "looks like you're dozing off!" he said. "i had dozed off, then you had to wake me up" she replied.

"keep your head up then! your exams are near, you should study!" he said and continued teaching. y/n kept dozing off but a push from the person behind her kept her awake.

as soon as she was dozing off, bakugo pushed her head. "what was that for?!" she turned behind whispering yelling at him.

"stop sleeping" he said. "did you not fucking sleep last night" he asked. "its none of your concern" she scoffed.

the final bell of the day rang and everyone left the classrooms to go around the school. go to the library, to the music room, etc etc.

y/n decided to head back to the dorm.

while going back to the dorm building, y/n felt a chill down her spine. she did not put on her school blazer for the day because she felt hot because of the fever. she regrets it as she feels cold.

as she walked out of the building and went on her way to the ua dorm buildings, she felt herself being pulled in an alleyway. she cursed the fever for letting her guard down.

she turned to who abducted her, it was the second years, except the yellow haired girl and her minions werent there. it was just the boys, headed by kairo.

"what the hell" she cursed. "let me go" she pulled her hand away from the boy holding her arm.

"what the hell do you want" she asked. "about that day," kairo approached y/n and got near her. "you publicly embarrassed my girlfriend, well your boyfriend did and i had to break up with her because of that." he said.

"how does that concern me?" y/n asked annoyed. her eyes were half lidded because of how tired she was.

"i think you should make up for that" he said. "i'm not apologizing to anyone" she said. "apologize? oh no sweetface," he motioned something towards his friend standing near y/n and he grabbed y/n's arms and kept it behind her.

"what the hell?!" she yelled. "dont try to scream, no one is gonna hear you" kairo shushed her. "hey kairo look her hands are shaking already" the guy holding her hand laughed.

kairo then touched her chin and y/n felt pain in her head. "what did you did you just do?!" she asked-yelled but her voice was so weak that she couldnt speak properly.

"i used my quirk on you" he said. "so that you dont try to use your own quirk. my quirk is energy suppression" he continued.

y/n did infact try using her quirk but it didnt help her.

"now now lets see" he approached her and took off the rubber band she was wearing and caressed her hair. "so beautiful. you should keep your hair down more" he said.

"get away from me!" she tried to kick him but another boy held her leg. "when you're done, we deserve it too, huh kairo?" one of his minions said.

"hm yeah" kairo nodded and held y/n's cheek. "get your flithy hands off me!" she yelled.

earth was so terrible at this point. she hated it. she hated being on earth, like this. someone trying to sexually assault her.

he ran his hands down her neck to her collar button and unbuttoned the first button.

y/n cursed herself for being sick at the moment that she cant fight off this terrible boy. she cant let him use her.

she tried pulling herself away but the boys holding her down, didnt allow her to.

as he went on to unbutton the second shirt. they heard a loud noise, like a thunder, but it was worse, it was bakugo's explosion.

bakugo's pov.

i was walking down the ua roads to do to the dorm, i heard something down the alley next to our dorm building. normally i'd ignore it, but out of curiosity, my eyes averted to the noise to see a few guys in a distance in an alleyway and a girl with them.

once i realize what he's tryna do, i stop my tracks, because i notice it isnt just any girl, it was that alien girl

they're trying to bully her again.

i went there and once i saw that pathetic guy from earlier trying to unbutton that alien girls shirt??? i lost it.

"this motherfucker"

as much as i didnt like that alien girl, and i'd love to beat her up in a spar, seeing a girl being assaulted was something i never appreciated.

i'd never raise my hand on a girl neither to hit her nor to touch her in the wrong way, and looking at this just made me loose my cool.

out of anger some explosions left my palms, and they were more furious because i was ready to fucking kill that pathetic guy. i dont know why but seeing alien girl, i felt way more angrier.

third person's pov

kairo was going to continue to unbutton y/n's shirt, just then bakugo barged in and pushed him away from y/n. "get the fuck away from her" he pushed kairo.

his minions retreated. bakugo held kairo by his collar and punched him on the face and pushed him hard that he fell on the floor. "h-hey stop-" kairo tried stopping him. "did you fucking stop before trying to do something nasty to her?!" explosions left his hand in anger as his eye twitched.

his minions ran away. "h-hey! you all wait! come back!" kairo tried stopping his minions but they left in fear.

"i see you near her once more, you're dead meat" bakugo threatened. kairo nodded in fear and ran away as soon as bakugo let his collar go after punching him in the face.

he looked at y/n. she already looked more sick that she was. y/n weakly picked her bag up.

"i knew you were sick since the morning, you couldnt possibly fight back those losers" he said. "i could...if he hadnt diffused my quirk out of my temporarily" she replied.

she felt another cool breeze which sent her chills.

she buttoned up her shirt slightly turning away from bakugo. he looked away just not to make her uncomfortable.

she turned back to him not knowing what to say to him, she decided to just go back without saying another word.

but then bakugo gave his school blazer to her. "just cover up or something" he said looking away, still not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

she hesitated but accepted his suspiciously kind offer. she took his larger sized blazer and wore it.

"lets go back to the dorm" he said. she nodded and silently went back to the dorm together.

"you should probably...tell the teachers or something" he said. "i rather deal with them myself once i am fine" she replied.