12

it was class 1-A's training class. they stood in the grounds in a line height wise and in their PE uniform. behind their training ground was the assembly ground for the other classes. 

3-C 3-D and 3-E were having their assembly. they couldn't help but notice class 1-A behind them. "that's todoroki," girls pointed at the bi-hair colored boy. 

"they've got their eyes on todoroki" kirishima said. "and her" kaminari added pointing to y/n. 

they looked back at the classes and saw boys looking at y/n who is totally unaware of it. 

"hey! pikachu. who's that (h/c )hot chick in your class" someone said from their classes. "seriously?" y/n sighed. kaminari got the idea that y/n wasn't liking being catcalled.

"say that again she'll kick your asses" kaminari replied to the boys. "what's happening?" midoriya came in the front. "they've got their eyes on l/n. kaminari's telling them to stop or else you know how brutal l/n is" kirishima replied putting leaning his arm on kaminari's shoulder. 

"oh." midoriya nodded. "i'm sure she can beat them" midoriya said. "...beat them up" y/n interrupted their talk. "i'll beat them up if they keep doing that" y/n said. 

"we'd love to see that" kaminari nodded. "stop guys." mina said. "we should just ignore them. they're the third years. the most pathetic classes of all times" mina said to everyone. 

"hey! who're you calling pathetic?!" a person from their classes heard. y/n sighed and turned to them. "get your ears checked. you, who else" y/n replied and turned away from them. 

"are you scared little girl? don't turn your back on us" the girls laughed. she turned back. "it doesn't take more than a mini-second to snap one's neck. beware" y/n said to the girls and turned back to her class. 

"woooo" the boys from their classes cheered y/n. "seriously shut them up or i'll kill every each of them" y/n mumbled.

"their pathetic quirks doesn't match our standards" bakugo said. "hey! at least we don't get detention every while!" some boy from their side replied. 

"at least detention is better than a shitty quirk that gets you nowhere in life" bakugo said.   

now all the third years were in rivalry with class 1-A. 

Time Skip

"here is what was dropped for you" aizawa handed her a black box. "great" y/n nodded opening it. she opened it and found a card just as she expected. 

"how'd you get that?" aizawa asked y/n. "i-" before she could speak she heard bakugo scream on his desk tearing the third paper. "bakugo, if you're going to take down your anger on the paper it's going to increase the amount of time you're going to consume doing your punishment" aizawa said. 

"I"m TRYING!" he yelled again and continued writing in another page. he had got a punishment for interrupting aizawa and yelling at him very loudly. he had to write the same sentence 100 times. 

"interuniversal site" y/n replied. "i already had everything arranged for me after i woke up from the hybernation. it's just the timings were set wrong." y/n replied. 

"okay. you can leave now" aizawa said and y/n nodded. she was leaving but then something came in her mind and stopped her. "aizawa" she said. "what?" he asked. "i want to go outside" she said. 

"you want to go out of ua?" he asked. "yes. the principal told me i could, this place isn't a prison" y/n replied. 

aizawa thought for a bare minute. y/n could handle things on her own, but earth is just so vast and she is new to here, so she would easily get lost. 

"bakugo" he called out. "what now?!" bakugo yelled. "don't yell at me" aizawa warned. bakugo looked away with a frown. 

"you don't need to do that anymore" aizawa informed. "fucking finally" bakugo grumbled and packed his stuff and got ready to leave.

as he was leaving aizawa stopped him. "do you think i'll let you off the hook so easily?" aizawa asked. bakugo groaned. "here comes it" he mumbled. "what is now worse than doing that shit?" bakugo asked. 

"it's nothing bad" aizawa said. "oh really, then what is it?" bakugo asked with a scoff. "take l/n to see how it is on earth. she hasn't had an experience outside. she'll get lost easily, guide her" aizawa said leaving the class too. 

"what?!" y/n was in disbelief. "Oh hell no! I am no-" aizawa cut bakugo off. "say no, both of you get to write the same thing 200 times" aizawa said and went to the teacher's lounge. 

"this is absurd" bakugo groaned. "that was even worse than being in the same class as you" y/n said walking away. "hey!" bakugo yelled at her. "you think i would want to give you a guide around japan?! on "earth", huh?!" bakugo asked. 

"no" y/n replied. bakugo scoffed. 

they were now both walking in the same direction and it got bakugo annoyed. "walk away from me" bakugo said. y/n did not let him tell her what she has to do so she continued to walk in the direction and the same path she was. 

"now that you're already in my damn way, when do you want to go?" he asked. "today. it's not too late" y/n replied. "fine. meet me downstairs in 10 minutes" he said and went to his dorm. 

since y/n's was just in front of his, she went to her room, exhausted. she will now go out to see how earth really is. 

she gets a knock on the door. she groaned as she opened it. "hey, l/n. i came to drop this off" uraraka said handing y/n her notebook back. y/n took it and closed her door. 

uraraka knocked again. "what now?" y/n opened the door. "are you busy? should i come in?" uraraka sked. "yes i am busy." y/n replied. "oh. what're you doing right now?" she asked. 

"nothing to concern you" y/n replied. "come on! i also want to know" uraraka peeked inside y/n's room. 

"are you going out somewhere, you seem to be choosing clothes" she said. y/n sighed. "i am going out to see how the earth is" y/n replied. "oh" uraraka's face turned into a smile. 

"you'll enjoy out there! and don't come until you see the sunset. trust me, you'll like it" uraraka said. 

"whatever" y/n shut the door on her face.