14

"everyone. tomorrow we're having a special training class, make sure no one misses it. it is important" aizawa announced and then walked out of the class releasing his students for the lunch break. 

everyone walked out of the classroom heading to the cafeteria. 

"i really want to come in the top 10 in the sports festival this time." kirishima was determined. "there's still 3-4 months to kiri, take it easy" mina patted on his back. 

"well, i'm gonna start training from now onwards" he declared. "no one cares, so just shut the fuck up and eat your damn food" bakugo scolded being annoyed hearing their talks. 

"l/n! come here and sit with us" kaminari invited while y/n was going to sit somewhere else. she looked at kaminari and then went back to where she was going to sit. 

yes, she ignored him. 

"it feels bad being ignored" kaminari sighed. "why didn't she come to sit with us?" mina wondered. 

"maybe she's tired of your asses always trying to revolve around her! for god's sake just leave her alone!" bakugo yelled at them. 

"damn bakugo, you act like you dont care but really care about l/n huh" kaminari winked at him. 

bakugo banged his hand on the table in anger. "bro bro, calm down, calm down" kirishima settled him down. 

"i will kill you pikachu, i mean it" he grumbled. 

after everything had settled, the trio continued eating food and talking. bakugo was also eating, except wasn't talking to the trio. he was invested in his own thoughts. 

"what's so special about that damn alien girl" he thought scoffing. 

he looked back and took a glance at her. she was seated at the corner of the table like she didn't want to be there. she just silently ate her food. 

a bit far away from her he spots the third year they met yesterday. he is staring at her with a smile on his face. 

Time skip

the bell had rung and everyone was calmly returning to their classes. 

y/n did the same, she was walking back to her class, 1-a, but was interrupted in between her smooth walk. 

its the third year from yesterday. she scoffs. and tried going past him but he holds her by her wrist. 

y/n pulls her arm away and frowns. "do you have a death wish?" y/n asked feeling agitated. 

"calm down sweetheart, i just wanna talk" he said. "well, i'm adrian from class 1-c, third year" he introduced. "like hell i care" y/n scoffed. 

"you will, well, i wanna invite you to my hangout with my friends" he said. 

"over your dead body" y/n gave a short reply. "tsk tsk tsk." he got closer to her. "are you a murderer, you're always speaking about killing me" he said staring at her lips. 

"your job is to kill, not to steal hearts, sweetheart" he said touching her hair. 

y/n felt disgusted, with those words and the touch. 

before she could react, a hand stopped adrian from further continuing to touch y/n's face. 

"she said leave her alone, get away from her" bakugo pushed adrian away. "go back to your class" he said to adrian. 

bakugo walked into the class and so did y/n. 

after school

this was the third time when y/n tried to connect with her planet zoro through RC but failed yet again. she then looked out the window, it looked like bakugo was back. he had went to his home since his mother had called him. 

she then remembers what he did for her the same morning, stop adrian from touching her. "why would he do that" y/n mumbled scoffing. 

"i could totally just kill him right there" y/n rolled her eyes.