58

y/n used the second last dose to travel back to earth. she left the hibernation cabin and the first thing she meets is the worried eyes of bakugo. "what the fuck!" he yells at her looking at her bloodied body.

she was unfazed. "are you hearing me?" he asked. her ears just ringed at the moment. he held her by her shoulder. "oi!" he said. he pulled his hand away after sensing liquid on his hand. "what the...is this your blood?!" he asked. "partially" she shrugged. 

"oh god. you have to get back to your dorm and take a-" before that y/n sat on the grass. "i'm tired " she said. "if you're tired then you have to rest in  your dorm and tell me everything!" he yelled forcing her to get up. 

"ugh you're so annoying" she said and got up. "before that, i have something to show you" she said. "what?" he asked. she pulled out the crown from behind she was holding from a really long time. 

"you did kill him?!" he asked. she nodded. "we have to talk this out, lets go to the dormitories" he said. 

 she followed him to the dorm. "they're gonna see you, it's still 9 pm" he said. "i'll walk in such a way, they wont notice me" she replied. bakugo opened the door and got in first. "hey bakugo! finally! you've been standing out there for like literally the entire day like you were expecting to see l/n" they laughed at him. 

"you dont have to worry dude, she's gonna be alright, she's the strongest we've met" kirishima comforted bakugo. he pushed him away. "i am not worried" he scoffed and walked in dragging the attention to him giving enough time for y/n to sneak in.

she sneaked in and tried walking away but her eyes caught the attention of green tea mochi which the girls had tried to make. 

y/n picked up one and ate it. it tasted as usual. 

"g-guys...blood..." kaminari said and they looked at a pool of blood heading inside the dormitories, they followed the blood trail in horror and bakugo facepalmed. 

they finally met eye in eye with a familiar face eating mochi. dont get her wrong, she was really hungry, she had been fighting for like a whole day, what do you expect? 

"l/n!" the squad ran to her. "omg, are you alright?" mina asked. "you dont look okay! should we call mr. aizawa?!" "your'e back from your planet!" they crowded her up. 

"get away" she said and they silently backed up. "you're back from your planet" "apparently" "are you okay?" "never better" "did you like my mochi" "it tasted like shit but i had to eat it" 

"i think we should tell mr. aizawa-" "i'll talk to him." y/n interrupted and left to her room. bakugo followed her. "you're telling me everything once you clean yourself up" bakugo demanded. 

"alright" she went to her room. bakugo sighed. he was relieved she was back. 

y/n got a shower getting the blood off her. and smelling better with the floral scented bath wash.

she got into some good clothes and went down to grab herself a glass of water. she saw bakugo leaving out of the dorm. she followed him. he was sitting on the bench outside the dorm. 

she sat besides him. "mind telling me everything" he said. "i went back to zoro, met some few people with motives, and killed the corruption on zoro, including timothy. there wont be a single conflict by the virus anymore." she replied. 

"the girl who came?" he asked. "sarah, good kid" she replied. "...why didnt you tell me before leaving?" he asked. "...i didnt want to give you hopes that i'd come back not defeated" she replied. "at least you could've told me! i could've helped you!" he said. 

she stayed silent. he sighed. "i saw my parents" she said. "your parents. but they're..." he said. "their painting" she replied. "its in the palace" she added. "how did it feel looking at them after years," he asked. 

"i felt...nice" she said. she got her phone out and went through the gallery to show him the picture of her parents. 

"learnt how to take pictures, finally?" he teased and she hit his arm hard. "ow" he mumbled holding his hand and looking at her phone. "damn, you look like a carbon copy of your mother" he said. 

she hit his arm again. "ow!" he hissed covering his arm so she doesnt hit him anymore.

she put her phone away. "you must be hungry so...um i got you something..." he handed her a box. she opened it and it was mochis. green tea mochis and strawberry mochis. 

she grabbed one and ate it. bakugo's ears are turning pink for no reason. "why did you get me these" she asked. "because you like them" he replied. "how do you know that" she asked. "it's obvious. the first thing you do after coming from a tiresome battle is eat that, what else" he replied. 

"what's next from here?" bakugo asked. "...i dont know" she replied.