50

after the long day at the amusement park, everyone returned to the hotel and the guys decided to have a sleepover at sero's room because it was the biggest one. but a few were reluctant to join. like bakugo. so they let him be because they know he must've got tired from the day at the park. 

the girls went to sleep early while boys partied late night. 

y/n felt restless, she couldnt sleep. after hearing all that from david, her heart felt heavy. she wanted to ease that stress on her heart, and whenever she has felt that there has been someone there for her...a particulate someone, a blonde boy. 

she wants to talk to him and tell him about what she feels riht now, how sad and angry she is at the moment of what others think of aliens. particularly her. 

something hits her at the same moment. what if the whole class a thinks of her as a threat because she's an alien. what if everyone she met on earth thinks the same. 

what if her only friend thinks the same...?

she knocks on the door, assumably bakugo's room. after knocking she realizes its not a good idea. 

bakugo opens the door. he looks at her. "why are you here this late?" he asked. "i thought jackson was in this room, i guess i was wrong, it's you here" she tried walking away but he held her hand not letting her go. 

"liar. i know you came to see me" he said. y/n got her hand out of his grip and looked at him. "what do you want to talk about?" he asked. "i dont want to talk about anything to you" she replied. 

he sighed. "just come in" he dragged her in his room to spill what she wants to say. "its about...leave it...you wont understand" she tried leaving. "sit down and tell me," he said offering her to sit down on his bed. 

she did sit down but she was reluctant to speak. "you've told me shit before. why wont you speak up" he said. she let out a frustrated sigh. "you expect me to still talk to you after you shut me out for weeks! not talking to me! and now you're forcing me to talk to you! that is just ridiculous!" she held it collar. 

"you know how much i tried talking to you, you never replied to me?! you know how that feels when the only person you trust turns against you?!" she held her face and his close. "you hurt my feelings! you abused my friendship towards you!" she said. 

he was a bit shook of her words. "...i'm sorry" he said. y/n pulled back after hearing his sorry. "i was just...fucking dealing with some shit" by that he means realizing no matter how much he likes y/n, there's no possibility for her to like him back or even think of him as someone more special than the others. 

"so because of your shit i had to suffer those weeks?" she scoffed sitting back and looking out the window while sitting on his bead. "it was just...hectic" he said. "so what was it? that made you cut me out for weeks?" she asked. 

"you...wont understand" he shook his head. "so the trust is one sided..." she mumbled. "do you consider me as your friend?" she asked sternly. "...yes" he nodded. "then dont think of me as a friend for a moment, what do you feel about me, an alien living on your planet" she asked. 

"honestly, i dont care where people are from, either from another country or another fucking planet. my goal is to be the no.1 hero and anyone who is daring enough to stand in my way is just a stepping stone. if you had been a damn competition, you werent going to be nothing more than a stepping stone for me," he replied. 

she still continued to look out the window. she felt...satisfied from his answer and felt like she had a person to continue to trust on. 

"cant sleep because of what people are thinking about you at the moment?" he asked. she nodded. "then dont give a fuck of what people think about you. and besides everyone in the class likes you" he said. 

"...do you have your damn phone?" he asked. she nodded looking at him. "give it to me" he said. she handed him her phone and he unlocked it, y/n hadnt put any lock on it since it held nothing important. 

he typed something. "whats this?" she asked peeking in the phone. "spotify," he replied getting up and getting something from his bag. 

"whats spotify?" she asked. "it's an app, it plays music" he replied. "i am not fond of music" she says. "of course you aren't," he said. "but this will help you to sleep" he handed her the phone and a pair of new earphones. 

she looked at him with a confused face. "just have this, its a pair of wireless earphones i bought but i dont need it anymore because i found my old one" he said handing her it. he helped her show how to connect it and disconnect it. 

once it was connected he played a playlist. "i'll save this on your library. whenever you dont feel like not sleeping, hear it once, it'll help" he said. "and dont delete that app no matter what" he added. 

the playlist started with a bunch of comforting songs. y/n didnt care about the lyrics, but the tune made her mind at ease and she felt...easy.

"i'm going to sleep...you can stay here as long as you want" he said going to kirishima's bed because y/n was sitting on his bed and went to sleep because he was pretty tired himself. 

y/n laid on the bed looking out the window while hearing the music. she felt so easy as if no stress was over her head.