21

"as you know, we have started training you with real villains, so this is another training session you're having with real villains" vlad king announced.

the class 1-a and 1b were having this session together. some shuddered while some felt excited.

"there is no need to worry, those real villains are low tiered villains that cause no great harm." aizawa continued.

"what you'll be doing is go in the building and capture the villains. the twist is, there are human robots, that are the innocent lives. you have to figure out which are the villains and capture them. please note that the villains will try to escape the faculty, so we already have guards protecting the faculty. you dont need to worry." vlad explained.

"also note, no damage to the building infrastructure, that is the walls and pillars should happen" aizawa said looking at midoriya and bakugo.

"more importantly, no great harm should be done to the villains" aizawa concluded looking at y/n. he knows she knows very well how to handle people who need to be captured.

"they'll be putting up a fight too, so good luck" vlad king concluded.

"lets widraw teams of 5" teams were being announced.

there was a lot of muttering around y/n because most of the class 1-b didnt know 1-a had a new student.

"ha! looks like your class has a new student!" monoma started teasing class 1-a again.

y/n has a glance at him. "pathetic" she mumbled before moving away from the crowd. "your class average was sooo low that they had to get a new student to increase the average!" he teased.

"hey! you're just jealous!" kirishima fought back. before monoma could reply, kendo thumped on his head with her big fist and apologized to the class 1-a before dragging monoma away.

"...midoriya, monoma, kendo, l/n and mineta are team 3" vlad king announced. 

once all of the names were announced,

"team 1, assemble in the building, the robots and villains will be released shortly" 

team 1 was in the building and everyone watched and observed carefully. everyone made strategies and discussed it with their groups. they had already got a file with information on the villains. everything was on there except their faces. 

y/n analyzed the data and has her own plans. 

"great, i'm paired up with bo-" "guys, lets make a strategy!" midoriya said. "hah! lets see what you've got, 1-a loser!" monoma said. "monoma!" kendo scolded him. "l/n san? do you have something in mind?" midoriya asked. 

"attack" she replied. "but...we cant really attack on anyone, there are normal robot-civilians too" he said. "they'll be travelling to the floor 4 for the emergency exit" y/n pointed to the paper with some given piece of important knowledge. 

"huh, this one's not an idiot like the others" monoma scoffed. "shut up, monoma," kendo scolded him again. 

"if thats the case then we'll have to catch them on floor 4" kendo said. "no, we cant do that, emergency exits are going to be open and if we fail to catch to them, they are going to get away through the emergency exit and we loose the task." midoriya replied. 

"then just trap them" monoma said. "good one, we'll trap them." y/n agreed while looking at the building infrastructure. "so all we know is the villains are going to go to the floor 4 to leave through the emergency exit and we have to trap them" mineta calculated. 

"why dont we make them stop at a floor where there is no emergency exit?" mineta suggested. 

"and if i see this correct...this is confusing but..." midoriya flipped the map of the building around to see which doesnt have the emergency exit. 

"it's floor 7, it doesnt have an emergency exit" monoma said. "yes! we can make them stop at floor 7 and capture them!" midoriya exclaimed. 

"so we have to go from floor ground to floor 7, through the stairs, really fast, just to press the button?" kendo asked finding it a bit weird. 

"they're going to be starting at floor 15, you have nearly 5 seconds to reach the floor 7 which is impossible," y/n corrected them. 

"hm...correct" kendo nodded. "midoriya, you can have great speed, cant you go to the top floor before any of us?" mineta asked. 

"yes midoriya, i saw you at the sports festival, can you use your speed?" kendo asked. "haha...i can...but im unsure if i can just reach it in time! it's 15 floors...and only 5 second from the jump start" he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"you'll make it just in time"  y/n said. "if you all say so...i'll do it" midoriya smiled. "finally, you're of some good use. i thought all class 1-a bastard-" "blondy, shut up. no one wants to hear the shit coming out of your mouth" y/n shut monoma up and they continued discussing further. 

"so here's the final plan, i go to the floor 15 with my speed, and get in the elevator, i make enough time for everyone to get on the floor 10. then at our stop at floor 7, we drag the villains out and capture them" midoriya said. 

"sounds good!" kendo said. "lets see if this stupid plan of yours will work" monoma rolled his eyes. "let's do this!" mineta felt inspired.