25

"i want to go out on earth" y/n said. "what time will you be back?" aizawa asked. y/n looked at her watch, it was 5.30 in the eve. 

"8" she replied. "dont be late" aizawa said giving her permission to leave for earth. he gave her permission because he now thinks y/n is used to earth knowing all the stuff here and not to do anything stupid. was he wrong? totally. 

y/n walked around earth observing everyone and everything through the spy lens. she went on walking on the sidewalk and reached a crappy old building. 

'this should be it...' she thought before walking in with her guard up. as she barged in the door, she met with a blue haired dude, shigaraki, burnt skin, dabi, himiko toga, and other few standing around them. 

they looked at her in surprise. "she's not that dumb" shigaraki smirked. "i dont have time to talk neither to deal with you, give it back" she demanded. "not so easily, doll face" dabi replied. 

himiko held the antidote in her hand. "isnt this what you want? it so pretty! it is exciting me just the thought of how beautifully you can inject this into someone!" himiko blushed while holding it close. 

"hey! keep it away from you! and give it back!" y/n demanded in an attempt to snatch it away from himiko but she stepped back. 

"tsk tsk tsk...dont try to take it from us, so soon" shigaraki said. "what do you want then? a fight for this?" y/n asked. "no no, i dont want fight, i want you to join us, join the league of villains. for a kid with such a great potential, why need to be a hero, when you can be the best ever ass kicking villain out here?" shigaraki replied. 

"i dont intend on being a villain, neither a hero, so give it back before i try to put up a fight" y/n said. "looks like we need to use the brainwashing method" dabi sighed. 

"get her" shigaraki said. y/n pushed back dabi using her quirk when he tried approaching. "kurogiri" shigaraki said and kurogiri took them to an empty destroyed ground. 

"show us what you got, kid" shigaraki said. y/n's eyes turned green and her hands emit green light. 

all the villains fought on with her, injured her, wounded her. she fought back, injured them back, and wounded them back. 

she wasnt trained as an assassin for nothing. 

she kicked a petty villain on his chin as he held her leg. she twisted her leg to hit him in his eye and then finally in his stomach to make him weak to go on his knees. 

y/n wiped the blood off her cheek. "shigaraki! she's stronger than we thought!" himiko said to shigaraki. "let me handle" shigaraki placed his hand on the ground and it broke through. 

"what's this curse..." she mumbled. as the debris came to hit her, she just in time activated her shield. though some of the debris wounded her, she avoided major injuries. 

the coughed in the dust and tried to look through the smoke. but she found the ground empty. they had left, leaving her in a big ground with no idea where to go. 

with her lens she guided her way back to the main streets. she checked the time and it was already 7.30. it would take time to go back to the dorms, so she decided to head to the dorms and retrieving it back from the lov later. 

"hey sweetheart from class 1-a!" she heard someone yell from behind her but she ignored. "yeah with the black hoodie, i'm talking to ya" y/n ignored it. 

"i know you heard it, show your pretty face" y/n groaned and turned back to look at the person trying to catcall her. 

adrian, the guy from earlier. "can you please be of some help to me and not irritate me?" y/n said. 

"there's no fun in that" he approached her. "so, your boyfie isnt around" adrian said. "who?" y/n asked. "your boyfriend, the blondie you hang out with, the one who won the sports festival" he replied. 

"...he is nothing more to me than a boy in my class, if you have something to do with him, solve your matters personally, im not interested" y/n said and walked away, but adrian caught up and held her wrist to stop her. 

"at least let me-" before he could complete, y/n punched him in the face. "ow! what the hell!" he screamed in pain.  

"i told you to stay away from me! this is just the warning, if you do anything i dont like, you'll pay for it" she threatened and walked back to her dorm. 

"hey l/n san, whats up with the cuts on your face?" uraraka asked as she made tea for everyone. y/n touched her face and saw the blood from the time when she fought with lov. 

she shook her head and went to her dorm and cleaned herself up. she couldnt get back the antidote, she was so close. 

she'll go again tomorrow, and without fail get it.