11

y/n walks out of the building after the boys. her nose is bleeding, lips is cut and her hand covered in blood. dirt is smeared on her face. she wipes off the sweat on her forehead and hands the red gem even red with her blood on it to aizawa. 

everyone is just silent by the decision y/n took. "why didn't i smash the glass with my hand..." kaminari wondered. "you would've broken your hand kami and cry about it that is hurts bad" mina replied. 

"the battle trial is over, you can leave and directly go to the dorms, who need medical help can go to the infirmary" aizawa informed.

y/n didn't really needed medical help, but a bandage would be nice to cover her wounds up. 

she went to the infirmary to find the top 3 of their class sitting somewhere or the other getting healed. she stares at them until she finds the one she was looking for. 

"ah l/n. come sit. i'll get you bandages too" recovery girl said. y/n nodded and sat on the sofa a bit far away from todoroki. 

"i saw your fight" he said. y/n looked at him. she stayed silent and then looks away. 

recovery girl finishes bandaging up deku. "come here l/n dear" she said. y/n comes to her and asks her to bandage it. 

"sure, come sit" recover girl said and y/n sat in front of recovery girl. she looked at y/n's hand. "gosh. you kids. aizawa goes so hard on you" she sighed and started cleaning it up with cotton and some medicine. 

"you did really cool l/n san!" midoriya spoke up. "it wasn't even that fascinating," bakugo scoffed. "why not? they all told she smashed the glass box with her hand. it must've been very hard" midoriya appreciated. 

"no wonder..." recovery girl sighed. she notices something in y/n's hand. "seriously?" recovery girl asked y/n. "what?" y/n asked. "you have glass pieces in your hand" she said. "no wonder it hurts" y/n mumbled. 

"holy shoot, are you okay l/n san?" midoriya asked approaching her. "i'm fine" she replied. "i remember once there was a glass stuck in kacchan's shoulder when we were fighting in a villain attack" midoriya said. 

"bet it hurt, didn't it?" y/n asked mocking bakugo. "shut up you bitch" he said being quiet because he was in the infirmary. "you kids be quiet i'm trying to concentrate" recovery girl said finding the glass piece in y/n's hand. 

"who are you" y/n asked todoroki. "red and white, i'm talking to you" y/n said. todoroki looked at her. "shoto todoroki" he replied. "you look like a fucking chocolate i remember eating yesterday" y/n said. 

"you mean peppermint?" bakugo laughed at todoroki. "i remember petting a pomeranian yesterday, it looked like you bakugo" y/n said. midoriya's eyes widened as he tried to hold his laughter. 

"you-" bakugo was about to yell but he stopped. "aha! found it" recovery girl said. "this is going to hurt a bit" she said. she grabbed a pair of tweezers and removed the glass piece from her hand. 

it hurt, but y/n knew how to bear pain, it's something she was also trained to do. "make sure this bandage is on for a few days" 

after bandaging it up, y/n could leave. "what're you doing here anyways? you didn't even get hurt" y/n scoffed at bakugo. "you hit me on my head 2 times, if you're not aware" he growled at her.

y/n rolled her eyes and left the infirmary. 

Time Skip

y/n was at the dorm building, trying to eat her food. her right hand was bandaged so she had problems moving her hand. bakugo is in the side mocking her. "who said you to punch your hand in the glass, you could've let me win and you could eat your food" bakugo scoffed. 

y/n sighs. "that's it. what is your problem always picking on me?! it's better you concentrate on your own damn life because you've been irritating the shit out of me." y/n snapped. "this is like talking to a wall" y/n sighed and left to her room without eating the food. 

"bakugo! this is the second time you've upset her!" mina scolded. "that was not cool of you. at least she managed to win" uraraka said. bakugo shot death glare at her. she instantly regretted it. 

"she didn't even eat food" kirishima pointed out. "let her be." bakugo said. "you should apologize for mocking her" kaminari said. "i wont" he replied putting his dishes away.