57

another class with aizawa was currently going on. some were already dozing off until they heard a swirl and a girl with purple hair tied in two buns fell on her butt through a portal. 

everyone got alerted. aizawa was ready to call in a security breach. but the girl got up and stopped him. "okay okay calm down calm down" she said. "i mean no threat" she said. "is this ua high, class 1-a?" sarah asked. no one answered her. 

"not gonna answer me?" she asked. aizawa's eyes turned red as he is using his own quirk on her. "who are you and why are you here?" he asked. "i see, you dont trust me, i'm sarah, i am from zoro" sarah said. 

"yes, i am y/n's company" she said. "where is she?!" bakugo spoke up. "she didnt tell you before leaving?" sarah asked bakugo. "no!" he replied. "oh. she's back on zoro, handling some stuff..." sarah said. 

"what is she doing on the planet without letting us know?" aizawa asked. "ummm...she's..um" sarah hesitated to tell. 

"you dont know what she's was gonna do once she got to zoro?" sarah asked. "no, is it some sort of danger that has fallen on her?" aizawa asked. "not really-" "is she at least okay?!" bakugo asked. 

"um" "yeah...at least tell us that" the class agreed looking at the drama. "kinda...not?" sarah replied. "okay i cant waste time." sarah looked at a virtual display on her hand. 

"y/n has sent me here because two zombies are on loose, potential to spread the disease and possible come to attack yall so i have to kill it. i am not as good as her, but i'll try" sarah smiled. 

she looked through the zombie tracker. "strict instructions from y/n" she looked at everyone. "no one should be involved in the killings. none of you, or the adults. so peace" sarah smiled and left. 

"wait!" bakugo tried going after her. "bakugo! sit back at your seat if you know whats the best for you!" aizawa scolded bakugo. "we understand you have a friend that's risking their life at the moment. but you have to stay here for your own safety" he said. bakugo cannot be restless knowing y/n is fighting right now.  

"everyone stays in their seat, no one leaves the classroom while i go to the principal's office" aizawa said. "Iida, monitor the class" he said and left. 

"why is she gone to her planet? bakugo do you know?" the others asked. "of course i do idiots! but i cant be the one to tell you! she's the one who told me..." he said. 

(after sarah left through the portal) y/n walked to the guards. she activated her quirk. her eyes turn green, her palms emits green light and she walks towards the guards. she raises her sword and attacks the first guard in her way, the others start to attack. suddenly everyone on zoro felt a pushing force for a moment. 

y/n used her quirk to push the guards away from the gate, nonetheless, they tried attacking her and she activated her fire. green fire surrounded them as they died a gruesome death. 

the huge flame was visible from the court. "three hours...and she's already here..." timothy sighed. "floor four on lock?" timothy asked his right hand man. "yes, my king" he replied. 

"get the zombies in place" timothy said. 

after another hour, sarah returns to the classroom wiping her hands off the green blood of the zombies. "i might have to interrupt, oh hello" she said to a little mouse standing besides aizawa.

"are you perhaps from zoro too? l/n's acquaintance" nezu asked. "indeed" sarah nodded looking in a bit rush. "what are your purposes to be here?" nezu asked. "i am here to save these kids from zombies that were formed here. and...wait questions aside" sarah looked at her watch. "i have barely 10 minutes and i need urgent help from a student of yours" she said.